Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

Black=Afrakan proclaimation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black=Afrakan proclaimation

I do hereby devote my life to the restoration and reclaimation of our Afrakan Reality on a world wide basis.

I understand that my Afrakan brothers and sisters are an extension of myself even if they do not know it.

I do hereby promise to the best of my ability to wake up, teach and bind myself with those who seek to uplift us, past, present and future.

I do hereby devote my life to being the best Afrakan example that I can to myself, my family and our people wherever we may be.

I do hereby devote my life to the growth and goodwill of our people on a national and international level that benefits us as a whole.

I do hereby promise to abstain from language and thoughts that demean or denigrate us as a people.

I do hereby promise to protect and build our people whenever and wherever I can without harm to myself or them when possible.

I do hereby promise to never give up on us as a people, for with each death a new seed is born waiting to be nurtured by us.

I do hereby promise to contribute to the educational, cultural, historical and spiritual foundation of our reality.

I do hereby promise to recognize our cultural diversity and right to embrace it as long as it does not harm the collective of our people.

I do hereby recognize that our homeland and people are our first priority above all other people and nations.

I do hereby promise to aid in the building of an online or offline structure dedicated exclusively for, to and with our people.

I do hereby recognize that I am incomplete without the other half of our existence or the children which make our future.

I do hereby seek to align myself with the spiritual reality of many names that makes us who we are.

By Keita Otiba Kenyatta

Last edited by Imhotep1; 02-20-2017, 04:30 PM.

I do hereby pledge my allegiance to this pledge. ABIBIFAHODIE!!!

Comment

I hereby pledge my allegiance to this pledge

Comment

Working...
      X