• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency needed

im in need of housing. can anyone help.

Originally posted by Nefertari View Post
    im in need of housing. can anyone help.
    Well I'm in NY, I don't have anything available to you. Matter of fact I'll be leaving where I am before years' end.

How much of an emergency is it. I know in NY you can get temporary housing and assistance. Do you think they have that where you are? if not inquire.

Comment

We will help as much as possible. Those who are here, ask yourself...what can you do?

Nefertari

Hello I’m Alonewolf. I saw your request for assistance. Your situation is important and critical. More has to be done by to us as a people. On this site our attempt and effort to build the F.E.F.F _ Family Emergency Financial Fund has not come to fruition. The dream will never die, but the commitment, trust from others to donate and help has to improve.

I have been M.I.A from the site for some time. I have been personally building myself new directions, new opportunities and the struggle continues. Being away, only Brother Tariq can truly say what funds may be available within the FEFF to assist you.

In my search to assist you, some information from you must be supplied and shared.
      Unfortunately I see you getting help financially at this time from a local government agency group. What I have found so far requires information and you need to narrow down whom you need to contact, register with or call. The information is out there.

Some additional effort you will have to take on by yourself, with this information. It seems where you are located, counties are broken down. Use the drop down menu and zero in on yours. let’s say… Caldwell County

http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dss/local/dir_cald.htm

Well for instance in that county the following agency representative are available. They want from you some form of identification, they may ask you about your finances, and extended family members that may be available to help you.

If you have someone you need to support like a child that increases your chances of getting help. They need to know all of this.

What you have to do is first find peace in your mind. The situation is scary, and more than likely clouds your natural ability to think and focus. Fear and worry cloud the conscious mind.
      ===================
      READ THESE DEVOTIONALS… http://noraroseyusko.com/devotionals/

===================
      On this site we all have different beliefs, and are not all practicing the same faith. We do respect that here.
      That said. I say that to say I trust GOD, he keeps me at peace and I know he has walked me thru the fires I recently encountered.
      I am nowhere out of all of trials but I have faith, and I don’t worry.
      He is blessing me in my waking hour and when I sleep. I would like to share something

Rest, meditate, listen as the wind blows, look at the stars and pray.
      Push back the demands pressing in on you. Create a space a safe haven in which you can rest with me.. god says….
      ======================
      LEARN TO LIVE from your true Center in Me. I reside in the deepest depths of your being, in eternal union with your spirit. It is at this deep level that My Peace reigns continually. You will not find lasting peace in the world around you, in circumstances or in human relationships. The external world is always in flux~under the curse of death and decay. But there is a gold mine of Peace deep within you, waiting to be tapped. Take time to delve into the riches of My residing Presence. I want to you live in increasingly from your real Center, where My has an eternal grip on you. I am Christ in you, the hope of Glory.
      COL. 3:15; COL. 1:27
      =============
      Rest with Me a while. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant Companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey. I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn’t bear to see all your life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company, breathing deep draughts of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you, watching over you wherever you go.

(see also Psalm 143:8; Genesis 28:15)

As African Americans we have to do better, be better prepared and all of this is possible.

GOD has given me information and there is a way. I need and know there are those who I am working with that will make what we need as a people come together.

My brothers have to wake up, stop trying to fight who they are, but fight from where they are. That broken down only means... use what you have ( today and available to you, and that which is front of you) to get what you need / want. Talk is cheap… and action is expensive. But talk without action is nothing.

Someone once wrote... as a people we have to stop trying to impress each other with what we know... and start helping each other to build and grow. This is direction and path of this site and the members here. To grow and teach of our history and to move positively forward together.

Let me know as we struggle thru this together...how I may help you even more Sister. We will overcome!

Comment

Thank you for your comment. I am a product of the devil counting off my education and functionality to kill me so that i won't be able to escape when the man comes and attack me. I won't go any further in insulting the white man. We will need economic training. You who know computer, technology, and other information we may need you to teach us. We are having a crisis where millions of African americans are being directed into government assistance. This may be a trap of some sorts. I won't go any further about insulting government assistance. We are in a crisis. We desire to have the funds to go back to Africa and live in some sort of peace in America. All disabled people have been assulted to immobilize them. Their is an evil so evil that you won't believe it. You won't believe the way they will boldly assault some people. So dark skinned peoples may be in trouble. For some reason dark skinned peoples in America are decreasing. They may be trying to reduce to dark skinned people born in America. Eugenics is real. peace.

Comment

i will inquire if needed. I will have the hard task of learning. Do you believe the government is preventing us from learning. If we don't get off of welfare, government assistance, satan's help then we will die. The free government phones and assistance may be some sort of bait into a death sentence. We can't say unite or die and remain on government assistance. We need an educational program to direct people into learning vocational and technical skills. If their is something about freedom i don't know please let me know. I am learning that there is something called sovereignty. It's a long story. Why do you think so many people need government assistance? Why aren't they strong enough and smart enough to provide for themselves? I know what the answer is. Maybe America has been good to you. I am glad for the many of you who have been able to do well here. Somewhere it has been said that if you complain about the plantation, then you must be crazy. If you want to leave the plantation, then you must be crazy. Maybe I got that from the Context of White Supremacy show. You can check it out.

Comment

Thank you for your comment. I am a product of the devil counting off my education and functionality to kill me so that i won't be able to escape when the man comes and attack me. I won't go any further in insulting the white man. We will need economic training. You who know computer, technology, and other information we may need you to teach us. We are having a crisis where millions of African americans are being directed into government assistance. This may be a trap of some sorts. I won't go any further about insulting government assistance. We are in a crisis. We desire to have the funds to go back to Africa and live in some sort of peace in America. All disabled people have been assulted to immobilize them. Their is an evil so evil that you won't believe it. You won't believe the way they will boldly assault some people. So dark skinned peoples may be in trouble. For some reason dark skinned peoples in America are decreasing. They may be trying to reduce to dark skinned people born in America. Eugenics is real. peace.
            Thank You Sister Nefertari
            What you have written is deep. Seeing one’s self trapped is as real as stepping on glass. It hurts. Causes pain and is as real one to the other. Let’s step off for a moment. I can tell from your writing’s, you are very astute (cleaver and perceptive) and intelligent.
            In life we each come from different aspects and conditions. It is hard to believe in America today, 2013 there are conditions worse than when I was coming up.

============
            My family came up on and thru some welfare, and when they cut that off there was hunger. Times with no lights, no heat, leaky roof, rooms to small to hold us all etc…
            My father did little or nothing to bring forward what he really had. A good job, money and at his disposal to aid and protect his family. He was lost in this world. He was lost in his friendship’s he thought and cared about that panned out to be shallow. He was lost in the street’s that hold no future.

His fortune (riches, his life) was at the address he sometimes came home to. US nine of us....I have (5 sisters, 3 brothers) his children and my mother. He had a good life in the streets and he rolled like a baller and a stone that did not gather moss. Up until he retired settled down a bit, without a JOB to go to, something of the sorts to keep him unfocused and his mind off what he really should have been focused on. He became deathly sick, disabled, and crippled to a wheel chair. A person will slow down or GOD will slow them down... when he does real life smacks you straight in the face. We our father we don’t hate him because he was not there, we don’t hate him he was lost and turned out by the world and the streets. He left this life knowing we him, have always d him. We did not judge him we would not allow it to be spoken by each other. We talked about it all but what we agreed on was either you d him or hated him but do you understand him. He died knowing. He died, he died knowing he was d and we did not hold any of his misunderstanding of the world against him. America stole my father; they enslaved his mind, soul and wreaked his body. With drink, he was an alcoholic trying to drown his own lack of self, self-worth and knowledge. If this story sounds typical it is this is the Black community you see. Wreaked and not alive. Walking asleep zombies waiting until it is too late.

===========
            “We will need economic training”. …

Your words YES we do!
            The information and the abilities are with us. We are just not tapped into it, each other.
            You see blacks who know economics know it well, why aren’t they speaking up helping? They are lost like my father was.

“You who know computer, technology, and other information we may need you to teach us.”

Here again you are correct. The opportunities to change that exist. Call it government assistance. What it really is your ancestor’s blood money payments, your grandparent’s taxes they paid into the system, your parents taxes paid and the one’s you pay and I pay because we all pay. (THE) (IRS)_THEIRS

I have found out. The government has and does put money out (millions, billions) to fix these things. They won’t help you come get it free like they do. You have to play the game. SO EVERYBODY HAS TO BE READY TO PLAY OR GET OFF THE COURT!
            The way to get the funds is through grants. Free grants. www.seliger.com To be a non-profit cost a few hundred. On the left Select free information and enter the data and your email. Sit back and become a believer.
            then log in to your email. What you have to do to qualify is be a church, non-profit, be able to afford someone to write you a grant proposal ( a letter and contract stating how you will spend the money and that you spend it as they ask you to )
            If you study from this site they show you and have a library on how to write a proposal.

Our schools can get this money and build better schools, hire more teachers the funds are unlimited. The whole story you have been told about the government is not true. Who told us that.. the little man who wants to hold us back. While he takes these funds by working the system year after year. Malcolm said we have been BAM-BOOZELED we have. With their wine drugs etc...

So we have to hold our black churches accountable, they qualify and can do this but they are controlled by the same board of do nothings and those who would do something stay in the mold and fear being fired for speaking up. NO FEAR! Fear clouds your mind and gives control to bullies, and anyone that wants to control your growth, efforts happiness.

“ We are having a crisis where millions of African americans are being directed into government assistance. This may be a trap of some sorts. I won't go any further about insulting government assistance. We are in a crisis. “

Again you are so right we are in a CRISIS. Way too long. Long over due to not be out of it.

Comment

We are having a crisis where millions of African americans are being directed into government assistance. This may be a trap of some sorts. I won't go any further about insulting government assistance. We are in a crisis.
              I spoke of this if it got real bad to the point where you had no where to turn.
              It doesn't have to be a trap if you can get in and get out. We are here. This is the system. Sometimes try to use it before it uses you. You can't walk around life with a dark cloud over your head. Maybe one day we can speak in chat because typing can't do justice to what I have to say.

Comment

When I get the time I'll also put in the forms of what it takes for how ones can qualified for the benefits of the family Emergency Financial Fund.

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq View Post
                  When I get the time I'll also put in the forms of what it takes for how ones can qualified for the benefits of the family Emergency Financial Fund.
                  Looking forward to it.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

What I forgot to add to this thread was that we would need positive thinking brothers and sisters with ideas about what it takes for once to be eligible for assistance for the family emergency financial funds also again this is a non-profit organization.

Also we will be starting up social services in a community and abroad looking for it for your ideas.

Respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X