Chat Not Functioning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Not Functioning

I've tried two different browsers, but the chat app fails to initialize. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I've tried two different browsers, but the chat app fails to initialize. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Yes, and I've come to the conclusion it's...it's....it's

A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritual Evolution View Post
      Yes, and I've come to the conclusion it's...it's....it's

A CONSPIRACY!!!!

YA KNOW??! LOL! I'm going to keep trying though.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        YA KNOW??! LOL! I'm going to keep trying though.
        lol.....................................

Comment

It's been down for some time now. It's a great chat room. Looking forward to it working again.

Comment

My Brothers and Sisters I want to take the time do apologize for being late in responding to to this post the chat room will be down until we get the software update for it we are having some issues with codeine but hopefully will be up and running soon thank you for your patience. and Respect to you all.

Comment

Hetep to all my Brothers and Sisters I want to thank you so much for being so patient while the chat rooms was down I just wanna let everyone know the chat room is back up and working again thank you so much for your patience and respect to you all

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq View Post
                Hetep to all my Brothers and Sisters I want to thank you so much for being so patient while the chat rooms was down I just wanna let everyone know the chat room is back up and working again thank you so much for your patience and respect to you all
                NO, all the thanks go to you Bro T.

Comment

NO, all the thanks go to you Bro T.

Again thank you for the good word to my brother let's remember a community cannot grow without the ideas and help from its members.

Again thank you all.

Respect.

Comment

Working...
                  X