Chat Room Rules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room Rules

1. Members must have respect for other members in the chat room.
    2. We are going to try our best not to use profanity in the Chat Room.
    3. Guess is only invited by a member of the site.
    Guess should not sign in without an invitation from a member in the site.
    4. In the Rap/Hip Hop is the only place that you can play music that has profanity.

More to Come

The new chat room is great great great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous move on your part bro. Tariq

Comment

Brother Spiritual I like to take the time thank you and all of my Sisters and Brothers here in Afraka .com. Family this effort for this beautiful chat room was because of this Afrakan Community this is what building and online community is all about African people coming together to build there own. Again giving thanks to all of my Brothers and Sisters here until that time family and respect to you all for your time and energy here in this Afrakan Community.

Respect and Peace

Comment

And Thank YOU brotha Tariq for all your hard work and efforts in providing us with a place where we can sincerely build with Afrikans all across the diaspora Its a tool that if we choose to use it effectively, networking with like minded globally, could change all our tomorrows and our childrens' future

Much and respect

Comment

Originally posted by Sekhmet View Post
          And Thank YOU brotha Tariq for all your hard work and efforts in providing us with a place where we can sincerely build with Afrikans all across the diaspora Its a tool that if we choose to use it effectively, networking with like minded globally, could change all our tomorrows and our childrens' future

Much and respect
          Yes Give thanks to Tariq.

Give thanks to the ancestors for helping get us here to experience this.

Comment

Great chat last night. Thanks for the enlightenment. I appreciate you brothers.

Comment

I appreciate you and the Sisters and Brothers.

Respect.

Comment

Thanks for the guidelines brutha Tariq! No movement or communication can be productive without structure! It can also serve as a buffer between our children and the profane, not that life in amerikkka ain't profane enough!

*sidenote....this chat was on the 31st? Where was I? Oh yeah..working! I'll tell ya, I really need to come up for air sometime real soon!

Love and respect to all in our Family!

Comment

Originally posted by roarin1 View Post
                  *sidenote....this chat was on the 31st? Where was I? Oh yeah..working! I'll tell ya, I really need to come up for air sometime real soon!

Love and respect to all in our Family!
                  The chat was on the 30th. No worry though it was impromptu. And YES come up for air sometimes, it's great for the spirit.

Peace

Comment

I really need to come up for air sometime real soon!

Indeed my Brother!!

Comment

Working...
                    X