Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Messinger Chat!

ABIBIFAHODIE! Nubian family and to our newest members. Our mobile chat is back up and running if you would like to Communicate one on one you can.

The green image at the bottom right of the site for the mobile devices is what you looking for just tap the image.

Thanks to everyone support and patience.

Everyone have a peaceful and productive day!
See more
See less

Rapper Redman endorses European named Eminem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper Redman endorses European named Eminem

This kept popping up in my Youtube feed. Now, I have liked Redman as a rapper for over 20 years. To be honest, he has never said anything to uplift or empower Black people, but I liked him. I am in a time of advanced awakening these days. But yes, the way that Redman (Reggie Noble) took up for and defended this European is sickening. It is interesting that a cracka never even has to mention Afrikan people, but some of our people will swear that the European was speaking for us, just because he spoke against Donald Trump. George W. Bush speaks against Donald Trump, and I certainly do not look at that cracka (or any of them) as some sort of hero for Afrikans!

ABIBIFAHODIE! My dear Brothers I totally agree with you both we as a people need to step back and question our self about how they are treating us as people also you have to understand we need to also examine the process of healing for the self-hate that we have for ourselves and got to stop loving those who don't us thanks for sharing the video Conrad.

Comment

100% truth yall! I really can't expect the likes of Redman to think like an Afrikan. He has never displayed it. When our people lack Knowledge of Self and self-determination, they will look to the white man to save us. They don't even believe that any of us can do it for us. They don't even care about the true motives of any European. They are just okay with accepting the scraps and crumbs.

Comment

Working...
      X