Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Creator/Sustainer of life-Father/Mother; Ma'at and Wisdom-Sisters: of My life.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Creator/Sustainer of life-Father/Mother; Ma'at and Wisdom-Sisters: of My life.

The more Eye lift up the Creator/Sustainer, Ma'at and Wisdom the longer Eye live upon the Earth. My life does not depend upon humans liking me, which Eye have experienced since Eye fell in with the Creator/Sustainer at the age of Seven, when a writing was read to me.

The Creator/Sustainer blew the breath of life in me. Ma'at began doing a work in me Eye did not know about. Wisdom was giving me direction. That was my Spiritual Universal Family from the beginning. Eye grew up in the midst of human division. Meaning my parents were separated and remained that way until they died. Relatives were dying a year apart. Eye grew up from a foundation of Spiritual Oneness and did not know why. Eye continued to grow more in Spiritual Oneness and less in human division though Eye craved human connection. Eye craved Spiritual Oneness more than human division. Eye yearned for human connection and received human opposition unless Eye thought like the human asssociation Eye placed myself with.

The first division was with the human woman, my physical mother. The second division was with the human man, my physical father. My connectedness with the Afrakan woman and Afrakan man can only begin in the way of the Creator/Sustainer, Ma'at and Wisdom has chosen for me, so that Eye can grow into appropriate human connectedness.

Because these four words are housed in the AFRAKAN. com cite. Eye KNOW Eye AM in my Spiritual Physical home in the Earth.

Yadah humas and Shalam. Eye all of us!!!!!!!
Working...
X