Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

GRATITUDE: Insight, Hindsight and Foresight are ALL for this CITE: AFRAKA.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRATITUDE: Insight, Hindsight and Foresight are ALL for this CITE: AFRAKA.com

Eye AM grateful for the experiences Eye have, the education Eye have received from Sisters and Brothers on this cite, and the Spiritual understanding Eye AM being given from the UNIVERSE, which is where our Ancient Afrakan Ancestors received their instructions, guidance, and from which Happiness springs in following those instructions and guidance.

When Eye look at the Universe in all its magnificence with the Planets being aligned in order and revolving around the Sun, Eye just want to shout, "Halleluyah!" Eye understand how they and the Elements played their each individual part in the making of everthing in the earth.
    Eye understand how the "sperm" and "egg" consisted of ENERGY, which comes from the Universe to produce life.

Eye AM grateful for the Spiritual principles that help me to keep my emotions in check, for MA'AT's principles, to practice in all my affairs, to the best of my ability, the Seven Afrakan principles of Unity and Daily living and the PRAYER OF EMPOWERMENT. Eye AM grateful to Troy D. Curtis and his generosity in permitting us to use the Prayers.

Eye AM grateful for the insight, hindsight and foresight Eye have been given by the Universe, which is what our Ancient Afrakan Ancestors received before me, for me to share them with my new family on this cite, and to share these sights with Sisters in the community, hoping to bring them to this cite.

Eye AM grateful for the ANCESTORS INVOCATION, because of the Spiritual connection Eye have made since Eye first read it. Eye AM grateful for the Spiritual guidance in so many, many areas of my life that Eye receive from that connection. Eye am truly amazed!!!

Eye AM grateful to be a member of the family to do my part.

Yadah humas and Shalam.
Working...
X