Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

24) INTEGRITY-23rd Spiritual Principle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24) INTEGRITY-23rd Spiritual Principle.

Definition: Trustworthiness and incorruptibility to a degree that one is incapable of being false to a trust, responsibility or pledge; an unimpaired condition: SOUNDNESS. The quality or state of being complete or undivided: COMPLETENESS.

It is very important for me to have mental, emotional and behavioral INTEGRITY. Eye NEED soundness of mind, to be one with me. Eye need soundness of emotions, to be one with me. Eye need soundness in my behaviors, to be one with me. Charity starts at home and spreads abroad. Charity begins with me. There is nothing outside of myself that gives me INTEGRITY. EYE can have "all" the money in the world and not have soundness of mind, emotions and behaviors.

Nothing and noone can take INTEGRITY away from me. Either Eye AM trustworthy or Eye AM "not." If Eye Am false to a trust Eye made to me then you can expect me to be false to a trust Eye have made to you. How can two walk together unless they agree.

Therefore, INTEGRITY is also an agreement, contract, commitment and leads to happiness, because Eye win, and you win=a win, win situation. Yadah humas and Shalam.

Last edited by Sis. Elder Shakaryah; 03-10-2012, 05:08 PM. Reason: Incorrect title.
Working...
X