No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

Nubia Queens: Please share your topic of Interest

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nubia Queens: Please share your topic of Interest

Queens : For all of the new sisters, Let me take this opportunity to tell you "Welcome" !!!

For the sisters that have been here, I just ya !!!

I am BBF an devoted member of the site. I believe that as a vital tool used to open doors to our mental, spiritual growth and promotes unity amongst us. Learning from each other can be fun and heighten our own personal growth which will spill out in our perspectives communities.

In short, It is what we make of it !!!

A lot of devoted people put a lot of time, money and energy to make it happen. Not just for me , but for US !!! This is home, Lets treat it with the utmost respect, honor, and deep for each other.

I personal like the threads. ** smile** However, I am the only sister that participate fully. It's my belief that we can't benefit fully as a people and grow without the female perspective. ( Keeping in mind , Ma'at )

In short, I was thinking, Perhaps we need an fresh eye. ( That's you )

So Please take this opportunity to share what you like. What types of threads ( Discussions ) interest YOU ?? As you browsed, What did you see and how did you respond and feel about the topic ?? What might make you reluctant to speak your mind freely ?? Are you comfortable sharing ??

__________________________________________________ _________
    BTW: They have the sister chat as well. It's a great way to get to know your sisters. With the premise that If you care about someone, then you will softly and warmly convey your thoughts especially upon disagreement. In disagreement, We STILL learn and Are able to take something positive from each other !! And that is the idea and hope.

For those active members that have to multi-task and can't sit for an hour in sister chat. And because is world wide . I was thinking of creating an thread to go along with sister chat. Same weekly topics and another medium of sharing. ( Sister Dayum and Sister Linda have a open thread for topic suggestions )

__________________________________________________ ____________

I look forward to reading your suggestions.

Love yourselves and others deeply, As I you all !!! Peace

Last edited by Blkbutterfly41; 04-11-2011, 04:10 PM.