Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

Brothers Only Chat@ 8 P.M. Cst

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers Only Chat@ 8 P.M. Cst

To all the brothers that are here at Afraka.com, Brothers Chat will begin March 31,2010. Brothers please come out and support Afrakan Brothers in unity social group. Lets start making a change by coming together, by communicating and socializing on how we can be more helpful to ourselves and our people to bring about a process of healing culturally, economically, socially, mentally, etc. So let our chat begin.
    Last edited by Tariq; 08-25-2016, 04:03 PM.

thanks

i plan to be there

Comment

Ma'at Hetep

I would like to say "Thank You" to all the Brothers that made our 1st meeting a success. The date and time has been changed to provide better access for all Brothers. The meetings have been moved to Saturdays@ 9am (cst). Let's be consistent in our endeavor and I am looking forward to the next meeting.

Ma'at Hetep

Comment

Ma'at Hetepu

Check calendar for updated schedule and time.

Comment

i was going to ask a stupid question until i saw the previous comment lol thanks pham i'm looking forward to checking in wed nite

Comment

I wanna thank the Brother's for showing up for Brothers Chat tonight. ( Afrakan Brothers in unity social group.)
            Last edited by Tariq; 08-25-2016, 04:01 PM.

Comment

True!!!!!!!!

Comment

Another successful brother's chat. Topic:What is Men of Vision. I want to thank all the brother for coming out and sharing their thoughts on the topic. As of today, the group brother in unify thoughts in direction is in motion. Any brother that really wants to get involve in this group please notify me Tariq. Let's get this moving. I want to give Thanks to the names of the brothers that came out tonight Brother Nasheed Brother keita Brother saglifesaw Brother Spiritual Evolution.

Ma'at Hetepu.

Comment

Brothers Chat was indeed very good last night and I want to thank all the brothers who came out. As stated, we have the power, the intellect and the legacy to do what needs to be done...and we're going to get it done. Why?...because I know that as men understanding the reality of what we've been through and where we are at in this historical time frame, that we can never be as other black males are. Men and males....there in is going to lie the difference in what we do, how we interact and how we build each other to go forward. Asante Sana.

Comment

we're still standing

Comment

Great Brothers chat last night. Topic was on S.P.E.C.I.E.S we all have a new out look on what it means. Lets apply it to our lives and share it with others.I want to thank all the Brothers who were in attendance and came out to get involved.Next week; Lets Do It Again!!!

Comment

Hetepu to all the Afrakan warriors who are active here in the Afrakan community. We are making another attempt to get this brothers in Unified Thought and Direction we must get our meetings up and running again. We must be more active in showing up with ideas on how we are going tobuild this community and make it strong. It is time that we take this community forward and the way to do this is to commit ourselves to come to our meetings on time. I'm looking for the Afrakan warriors to give me a strong response to this thread. I'm calling out to all of my active warrior brothers to make this happen. Until that time.

Respect and Peace

Comment

Greetings Bro Tariq,

Here's my response for now.

I agree with your desires to building and taking this community forward. I also like the group chats for the brothers (and others) to come together and do some strategic planning.

The Wednesday schedule is not good for me, so my participation for that gathering would not be possible. Occasionally I might be able to connect to the meeting with my phone. I'll do what I can.

Are there any alternative times for future considerations?

Bro Amenseph

Comment

My Brothers we need to discuss how we can bring More brothers to the chat we should be able to recruit are invite More brothers to the site just food for thought if we are to continue to grow we need more positive thinking black men here on the site.

Comment

My apologies in advance. I could be delayed an hour or so in attending Brother's chat tonite. I do plan on attending. See you soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X