Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Messinger Chat!

ABIBIFAHODIE! Nubian family and to our newest members. Our mobile chat is back up and running if you would like to Communicate one on one you can.

The green image at the bottom right of the site for the mobile devices is what you looking for just tap the image.

Thanks to everyone support and patience.

Everyone have a peaceful and productive day!
See more
See less

United Focus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Focus

United cooperative focus is a powerful force to be reckoned with. Once harnessed and consciously practiced collectively, with homogeneous definitive purpose, this can be a start to our ascension. When employed on a job, one requirement for securing that job position is punctuality. Being on time is extremely important. It should be just as important to ourselves as it is to our employers. Our current state of marginalization, division, and being kept unorganized at times can be very discouraging. When we have the same goals and ambitions but do not have the adequate means for fulfilling the needs of our personal lives, this as well can lead to dissatisfaction and discouragement. When we collectively concentrate and put as much time into focusing on solutions as we do on the problem, at that point we can say with certainty that we have mastered the craft of problem solving oriented towards our time management. With our daily endeavors, scraping to make the ends meet, it seems like a fleeting illusion for our time and effort to be utilized for anything other than doing our oppressors bidding. We must come up with effective well thought out plans to combat this threatening reality. There's a general consensus that we have agreed on thus far - We are at war. We must continue to fight but with vision and precision. Unity is NOT strength until that unity is activated through conscious concerted effort and planned strategy. We must bring together contending ideas for the implementation of ACTION. Abibifahodie is an action word. When I look out the window of reality, I see one group of people being the source for other groups of people to leech off of. I see other groups of people planning, designing, inventing, creating and implementing while another group makes feeble excuses for not doing the same. Our people have become culturally numb. Two forces have played an influential role in this dynamic. One is integration and the other is complacent. One leads to the other, and both have destroyed the social cohesive will of our people to do for themselves. We have an acute disorder called mentacide. We have become so dependent on the very people who have brutally maimed and ruthlessly castrated our ancestors with impunity. We are the children of our ancestors and they are the children of theirs. They have reaped the benefits of our ancestors labor through sweat, blood, and tears. We need to really think about where we are today in terms of passing on the baton handed to us by our dauntless ancestors' in the struggle for Abibifahodie. We are a great people and when we unite the day of being the breadbasket for the world will be over. Our sane prestigious ancestors fought for us to be here this very day. There are many who are still being held as political prisoners. We are in an open prison now ourselves, with keys to our cells, which we call our homes. As long as we do not organize and centralize through conscious effort, we are willfully acquiescing to our own destruction. As long as we continue to think that these issues that we are all facing can be dealt with individually, we have signed our own death warrant. I am looking for some form of verbal response to these issues from my people on our next upper coming event.

Abibifahodie - with vision and passion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Akoben.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	8701
Working...
X