Numerology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numerology

Anyone study numerology? My birth date breaks down to a life path of # 33. 5+6+1+9+8+4=33

Master Number 33 which you can break down even further to a single digit. However Master Numbers embody a bit more than single digits (3+3)= 6.

LIFE PATH 33/6

A birth date that reduces down to 33 is very rare. When it does happen you may be looking at a great and significant spiritual leader along the lines of the Dalai Lama (Life Path 22) or Gandhi (Life Path 9). Remember that a 33 is also a 6 life path, a very nurturing and responsible number.

33 is the Master Teacher. This individual's focus is on reaching the world and uplifting the loving energy of mankind. They are not concerned with personal ambition, and have great devotion to cause.

Life Path number 33 is signified by the word altruistic. This number has a high energy and is concerned with doing good in the world.

Those with Life Path number 33 want to use their life to raise the consciousness of as many people as possible. Their concern is the earth and all the people who live here. It's really a beautiful life path number. As you may have guessed few have it. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

The 33/6 life path will call you to leadership and responsibility. This may not always please you, but you'll have to make your peace with it.

The 33 individuals usually achieve fame through acts of kindness, tenderness and compassion that lead to the transformation of the world's consciousness. The details may vary. We could be talking about the Pope, we could be talking about a wonderful first-grade teacher.

If you are like the majority with life path 6, you will always be the best person to take charge of things. Your other choice is to sit back and criticize, so make your peace and just do it.

You have a good chance of being a great cook. You have the vision to dream it, and the organizational skills to do it right. It's a great way to relax. Besides, you to eat!

You are always coming up with ideas that other people think are a bit "out there." Follow your instincts, and others will follow you. We'll end up with a kinder, gentler world.

More on LIFE PATH 6

You posses great compassion and you seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need, and you frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life. You are naturally balanced. Therefore you are well equipped to support and ground others in times of trial.

It is your tendency to take responsibility, you often fill the void left by others, and you do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the others bestow upon you is your well-deserved reward.

You try to maintain harmony within the family or group balancing and fusing divergent forces. You seek marriage and you are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection and understanding to children.

You are generous, kind and attractive. You are often admired, even adored, which baffles you. You are humble, and yet carry a deep pride, You move well and gracefully, but will have to work hard to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave, to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

When young you, you must be careful not to choose partners for the wrong reasons. Do not let sentimentally influence your decisions, especially those involving the choice of a spouse. You need to be needed, but you must learn to discriminate between those you can help and others who are made weaker by your care. After all, it is in you nature to be attracted to weaker brothers and sisters among us.

The temptation and the danger for you are to think of yourself as the savior of the world carrying the burdens of others in your shoulders.

You are blessed with musical talent, as well as talent in the visual and performing arts. However, your creativity may be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in these areas, on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make success in a number of artistic fields.

You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and the support you need. Other vocations that offer you potential for success are mostly found in the areas of healing, teaching, hospitality, management of apartment complex or government institutions, and anything related to animals.

I have done several readings since I started studying numerology and every time the numbers show the truth. Please share any thoughts/comments!
    Last edited by Oya Adisa Oshun; 06-06-2016, 06:34 PM.

Originally posted by Oya Adisa Oshun View Post
    Anyone study numerology?
    I don't study it. I numbers, math etc, though.

I cannot bring myself to base anything on the calendar we use. You know the BC, AD thing.

I do know the significance of numbers.

My numbers are 29/7 have anything read on those? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritual Evolution View Post
      I don't study it. I numbers, math etc, though.

I cannot bring myself to base anything on the calendar we use. You know the BC, AD thing.

I do know the significance of numbers.

My numbers are 29/7 have anything read on those? Thanks.

29 would be 2+9= 11 a Master Number

Individuals with the Life Path number 11 are very intuitive, in fact it is the most intuitive of all numbers. They are sensitive and have a great understanding of others, and can sense a great deal about what is going on behind the scenes. For example, they will pick up on people's relationships and health without being told anything. They are here to use their gifts of intuition, and sensitivity to help others.

Life path of 11 has the qualities of the number two magnified. If you have this number you are spiritually aware, a visionary, inspiring, charismatic, inventive, a dreamer, idealistic, and a deep thinker, and you rely on faith rather than logic to deal with the life and all it has to offer.

The challenge for Elevens is to not be overwhelmed by their gifts. Fears and phobias would be the downside of this number. They may also seem at times indecisive, impractical, nervous, and moody.

The number 11 life path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will have an instinctive understanding of metaphysical matters. Because Elevens are also Twos, , they have the strength to finish what they start. 11 is also a good number for forming partnerships … you work and play well with others. You are likely to marry young and be committed and faithful for your entire life.

Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

An 11 may appear to lead a life of extremes. It is really a search for balance in all areas of life. 11s are avant-garde and visionary individuals who make great students, psychics, mystics, healers, teachers, writers, musicians and artists.

You probably like habit and routine, it gives you a foundation from which you can explore. You might not be a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person. Your ability to quickly and accurately analyze a situation is a real strength in the business world. You are a perfectionist, but you usually measure up.

An unhappy 11 will find themselves always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to pursue those goals. This means the 11 is stuck in the "visionary" stage of enlightenment, and probably needs to address fear issues.

An 11/2 can be your own worst enemy. You're driven to perfection, but sometimes that just means you're on a carousel that won't stop. Learn to call it a day and don't get caught in self-blame.

http://seventhlifepath.com/numerolog...ath-number-11/

And a 7 Life Path:

Seven is another cerebral number, and those with a Life Path number 7 have a loner quality. They need to learn to have faith. If they do not have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. They have a of natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers, etc. . .

Sevens have an air of mystery and do not want you to know who they are. Intellectual, analytical, intuitive, reserved, natural inclination towards spiritual subjects, aloof, loner, pessimistic, secretive, and insecure; are some of the qualities of those born into the Seventh Life path. A person who is a Life Path 7 is a thinker. If your Life Path is a 7 you are wise and studious. You seek truth and wisdom in all that you do, and search for the underlying answers in everything. Your tendency is to be a perfectionist, and you expect the same from those around you.

Because you are most comfortable by yourself, a loner or introvert, you happily give up the stress and turmoil of a busy life in favor of a quiet, peaceful life of solitude. 7 is a spiritual number, and most 7's are drawn to spiritual pursuits.

Your of solitude can make it difficult for you to form close relationships. While you value your independence you may often feel lonely or isolated because you lack closeness with others. Because you spend so much time alone, you may lose your consideration for others and become inflexible. One of the challenges for you is to find a balance between maintaining your solitude while not becoming completely isolated. Seven represents spiritual focus, analysis, being original, independent; If you have this number people often feel like they don't know you; you are a mystery, and some may see you as eccentric.

Life path number 7 is the number of a higher awareness, a wider point of view. When all around you are admiring the trees, you're absorbed in the forest. Your lesson is to train yourself to see both. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

You may be afraid of heights, but your heart soars like an eagle. You probably will always see more widely than most around you. Oddly enough, this can also lead to a seeming lack of attention to detail. Don't ignore the details.

Another way to describe your view of life is that you're frequently in touch with "the force." The energy of the world can seem like a pond with a mostly smooth surface. Watch the surface for ripples; many of them are caused by opportunities coming within reach.

You have a stable core, but the exterior can keep your friends and family guessing. You'll more than likely have several careers during your lifetime, or you'll find a way to keep it different and refreshing while you're doing it. If you owned a restaurant, the menu would probably change monthly, even daily.

Make your vacations into mini-adventures or learning expeditions. Take a workshop on something you've always wanted to learn and immerse yourself in it. Or, visit a place you've always been curious about and do the same.

There's a good chance you'd learning to fly

http://seventhlifepath.com/numerolog...path-number-7/
      Last edited by Oya Adisa Oshun; 06-07-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much for the reply sister oya

i meant to type 29/2

sorry wasn't thinking lot on the mind
        Last edited by Spiritual Evolution; 06-07-2016, 08:55 PM.

Comment

i meant to type 29/2

sorry wasn't thinking lot on the mind
          No problem bro. I was wondering but......lol

You're a master number as well. That's deep, 11 is a good number. Pretty much the same as 2 just more amplified.

Life Path Number 2

A person with Life Path number 2 seeks harmony and peace, and is symbolized by relationships, co-operation, and being considerate and thoughtful of others. People with a Life Path 2 are natural peacemakers, and because they see all the viewpoints in any situation, handle difficult situations with grace, and tend to be persuasive rather than forceful when trying to get their point across, people may often look to them to be a mediator in any argument.

They are very loyal, and when they say that they you, count on it! They welcome companionship and the chance to share their lives with someone special. They are extremely sensitive to others and have the ability to truly listen. Twos are sincere, honest and open and see the best in people. Because of their sensitivity, gentleness and loving spirit, they make an excellent friend or r.

If your Life Path number is 2, your sensitivity can also in some ways be your downfall. Many people with a Life Path of 2 are oversensitive, shy, and afraid to speak their minds. Because you are afraid of being hurt you may avoid confrontation and hold back your opinions. This can cause you to have trouble contributing to a group, and may make you feel resentful because you are withholding your ideas and contributions. You compassion and caring for other people also may cause you to deny your own needs in favor of the needs of others, which can also lead to feelings of resentment or anger, and if you feel threatened or pushed to the wall, you can become the terrible Twos, however, ultimately you do not want conflict.

Life path number 2 is a vibration of duality and division, the number of truth and learning, below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

Don't try to deny who you are. You sometimes have problems with black and white issues; you'd like to simplify thing that way, but you know better.

Aim for a career that uses your strengths. You'll be an excellent diplomat or counselor. You enjoy creative endeavors, whether they're musical, artistic or even gardening and farming. If you feel drawn to politics, your constituents will have a strong, truthful representative.

You may be shy and somewhat indecisive. Learn to respect your own opinions and values; as you do, so will those around you. Don't allow your gentle sympathy to make you dependent and fearful.

You can create any changes you want in your life. Remember to be thoughtful and tactful in your honesty. Study and collect knowledge and others will be grateful for your depth.

http://seventhlifepath.com/numerolog...path-number-2/

Are the characteristics accurate? Can you relate this to your life? Please let me know how the numbers impact you
          Last edited by Oya Adisa Oshun; 06-07-2016, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oya Adisa Oshun View Post

Are the characteristics accurate? Can you relate this to your life? Please let me know how the numbers impact you
            Well the first part said
            The number 11 life path is concerned with spiritual illumination.
            and I do call myself spiritual evolution so............ lol

the second one where is said
            Many people with a Life Path of 2 are oversensitive, shy, and afraid to speak their minds.
            it says many people, i'm not one of them. I'm not afraid to speak my mind lol

Life path number 2 is a vibration of duality and division, the number of truth and learning,
            This I agree with but not the division part. You can see duality and see oneness as well.

Learn to respect your own opinions and values; as you do, so will those around
            I Live by my values. People around me know i'm extremely ethical. I value people. They know that.

Thanks for the time you put in this sista.

Comment

Well the first part said and I do call myself spiritual evolution so............ lol

the second one where is said it says many people, i'm not one of them. I'm not afraid to speak my mind lol

This I agree with but not the division part. You can see duality and see oneness as well.

I Live by my values. People around me know i'm extremely ethical. I value people. They know that.

Thanks for the time you put in this sista.

Now that's peace bro, I digs.

This is just but one aspect, there are different numbers for different parts of ourselves and our lives. Most people start with the life path (derived from your full birthdate) which indicates the path your life may flow, the gift number (derived from the day you were born -- reduced to a single digit unless a master number) which represents the talents and skills that may come naturally to you, the expression number (derived from your full birth name added together and reduced to a single digit - I use the Chaldean number chart because its older than Pythagorean) this can indicate your natural way of expressing yourself, the soul urge number (comes from the vowels in your full birth name added together) which may be what makes you happy or what your soul may desire, the personality number (derived from all the consonants in your name) this could be the mask you wear in public or the image you project to others, and the attitude number (comes from your birth month and day added together and reduced to a single digit) this is what you think you are getting. Your attitude is what impresses people. It you have an Attitude Number that's completely different from your Life Path Number, people don't know you, don't know what they're getting.

These are considered core numbers but there are more numbers for each step in your life. I've been reading Sacred Numerology and it goes much more in depth

Comment

Working...
              X