Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

3 Types of Knowledge we must be aware of

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Types of Knowledge we must be aware of

Street, School, & Self

Self knowledge is what kept me, & continues 2 keep me, out of jail. After about a dozen arrests, all alcohol related, I found that it makes more sense 2 starve the beast, rather than contribute 2 the enemy when I break their lawz, so I stopped. I'd rather separate from them.

Originally posted by BekaShakur View Post
    Street, School, & Self

Self knowledge is what kept me, & continues 2 keep me, out of jail. After about a dozen arrests, all alcohol related, I found that it makes more sense 2 starve the beast, rather than contribute 2 the enemy when I break their lawz, so I stopped. I'd rather separate from them.
    I'm glad you were able to fix that. Not many can. We are already in jail, we don't need bars too! Rely on your inner strength like you already are and expand your knowledge. We ALL must under/overstand that we are MUCH MORE than we are expected to be. We must live up to OUR standard and not the gutter standards of the europeon.

I wish you ALL the best and I appreciate your openness here.

Comment

Street, School, & Self

Ase my Sister thanks for the post!!

Comment

Sistren eye hope you embrance knowledge of self tightly and run with it as you transform your journey

htp

Comment

Originally posted by BekaShakur View Post
          Street, School, & Self

We are with you in SPIRIT sista BekaShakur!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X