Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Kryptonite African Roots Foreign Diseases

Peace Family,

I just want to share with you a DVD that changed my life. A year ago June 2015 I weighed in at a whopping 270 pounds. Fast forward to January 2016 I saw this movie posted on social media and the title and trailer was very interesting to me so I brought it and my life changed. I am now on a plant based diet (vegan) and it has been 4 months. I have released 50 pounds so far and I feel great still have more to release. I will post pics in my album of before and after. I also work out at least 3-4 days out the week at Planet Fitness. This is a total lifestyle change for me. I have so much more mental clarity, energy and I have learned to and value myself more, self care is very paramount. Check it out if you can. It is very informative and 4 hours long however worth it. Trust me you won't be disappointed. What I about it is that it speaks from a melanin point of view and how our bodies are made up and what is good for us and not to eat as a people. Enjoy!!!

http://www.urbankryptonitefilms.com/

I am going to check this out. I gave up meat almost 5 weeks ago, still eat fish every now and again. I need some motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by Oya Adisa Oshun View Post
      I am going to check this out. I gave up meat almost 5 weeks ago, still eat fish every now and again. I need some motivation.
      Yes sis please do so many great people interviewed in this documentary. That is ok its a start and you have won half the battle with cutting out meat. Great job and keep it up. You can do it.

Comment

Thank you. It was surprisingly easier than I thought. We gave up pork in 2010 and beef in 2012, I thought cutting chicken would be the hardest but I dont even miss it. Trying to get my daughter on the same page, this will definitely help motivate her! I appreciate the encouragement.

Comment

Working...
        X