Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Old School Still works.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Old School Still works.

Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple Cider Vinegar has been used by people as a nutritional drink since 400 B.C. for its disease preventive quality. It contains a number of minerals, vitamins, pectin and beta-carotene, which is very important for the human body to be healthy and fit. It is made up of fresh organic apples. Here are at least 20 benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Try some of these and see if they work.

1. Prevents flu and stomach illness
    2. Dissolves kidney stones
    3. Helps reduce and prevent acne
    4. Regulates pH balance in the body
    5. Helps prevent chronic heartburn or acid reflux
    6. Helps relieves nausea
    7. Helps relieves asthmatics
    8. Helps relieve allergies
    9. Help relieve gout
    10. Helps lower glucose levels in diabetics
    11. Helps break down fat
    12. Helps relieves migraines
    13. Helps relieve sinus pressure and infections
    14. Lowers blood pressure
    15. Lowers cholesterol
    16. Kills cancer cells or slow their growth
    17. Reduces inflammation
    18. Gets rid of buildup on scalp
    19. Reduces or relieves arthritis
    20. Gets rid of finger nail or toe nail fungus

If you are taking any prescription medications, please check with your doctor before getting off your meds or using apple cider vinegar.

Can drinking apple cider vinegar damage the stomach? I ask because I used to drink it (worked wonders for clearly my skin and eyes by the way) but stopped for almost a year. When I started drinking it again I had stomach issues (not 100% sure the stomach issues were caused by the ACV).

Comment

Also heard Dr Llaila Afrika say in one of his lectures that vinegar (including ACV) is damaging to melanin so now I'm confused. Anyone have any info on this?

Comment

Also heard Dr Llaila Afrika say in one of his lectures that vinegar (including ACV) are damaging to melanin so now I'm confused. Anyone have any info on this?
        It's always a new information I would definitely have to check this one out.

Comment

Great info Vida. Thanks for the post. Old school lives with a purpose!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Akua Maat View Post
            Also heard Dr Llaila Afrika say in one of his lectures that vinegar (including ACV) are damaging to melanin so now I'm confused. Anyone have any info on this?

I don't have any info. I hope someone can answer your question and post it here.

Comment

Working...
            X