Young Nubian Queen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Nubian Queen

A Queen is proud of herself. She respects herself and others. She is aware of who she is. She is neither seeks definition from the person she is with, or does she expect them to read her mind? She is capable of articulating herself.[/COLOR] A queen is hopeful. She is strong enough to make all her dreams come true. She knows , so she gives it. She recognizes that her has great value and must be reciprocated. If her is taken for granted, it will disappear. A Queen has unlimited potential to create whatever life wishes for herself. A queen is completely content with the person that she is. A Queen is a wise, wondrous and powerful spirit. She radiates beauty and light. A Queen practices peace and kindness because what we build a life on. A queen is deserving of , happiness and health. She is worthy of all things wonderful and has a clear vision of the direction that she would like her life to go on. A Queen is compassionate being filled with and kindness. She is an example of unconditional to all those around her. She always looks for light in others and if she finds herself wanting to judge another person, she recognizes those feelings and will send that person her instead. Everyday she will grow more compassionate and her heart will allow her ti relate to others with peace, understanding, and forgiveness.

I am Flawless.
    I am Strong.
    I am Beautiful.
    I am a Nubian Queen!
    Last edited by Morgan Marshall; 09-08-2015, 09:05 PM.
Working...
X