Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

"ARE CARTOONS BENEFICIAL OR PLAYS AS A MENTAL MANIPULATOR???" By Kamose Ba Heka

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ARE CARTOONS BENEFICIAL OR PLAYS AS A MENTAL MANIPULATOR???" By Kamose Ba Heka

The M.e.d.i.a (Maniac European Devils In Action) plays a huge part in MANIPULATING and SEDUCING our precious children at the very moment they are born, introducing and clogging their MINDS with SEX and many different types of COONERY. We as AFRAKAN WARRIORS, the descendants of THE GREAT ONES should be fully aware of this IGNORANCE. "ALL" cable or none cable CARTOON networks are full of FILTH and should not be exposed to the CHILD sight what so ever. Cartoons such as "SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS" introduce the CHILD to "HOMOSEXUALITY" the very moment they start watching such GARBAGE and COONERY. Many others such as "The Little Mermaid", "Aladdin", "Scooby Doo", "Looney Tunes" as well as movie versions and many more are not GOOD for the AFRAKAN CHILD to watch. It TEACHES them to be REBELLIOUS to the PARENT, how to LIE, how to STEAL, act FOOLISH, and even KILL!!!!! It MANIPULATE young QUEENS, giving birth to INSECURITY within the MIND making them feel as if they are not IMPORTANT which leads to them ACKNOWLEDGING the OPPRESSOR even causing them to LOOK at them as being the MOST SUPERIOR!!!!!!! This will also KILL the IMAGE of the STRONG BLACK MAN (within the MIND), causing the YOUNG QUEENS to have the desire to fall in LOVE with the ENEMY!!!!! We should keep in mind that the M.E.D.I.A is ran by PEDOPHILES and their main objective is to CORRUPT the CHILD (for they are the future)!!!!!!! "BLACK" (Kemet) based educational CARTOONS is the key in this situation… TAKE AWAY THE TELL-LIE-VISION and play your POSITION as the PARENT to EDUCATE the SEEDS with "BLACK" (Kemet) based CARTOONS so they will not be TAKEN AWAY from their AFRAKAN MIND.. That's a "KEY" step towards the LIBERATION of our PEOPLE, WE NEED THE SEEDS for they are the ROOTS!!!!!!!

"HOTEP FAMILY" (KAMOSE BA HEKA)

Originally posted by Kamose Ba Heka View Post
    The M.e.d.i.a (Maniac European Devils In Action) plays a huge part in MANIPULATING and SEDUCING our precious children at the very moment they are born, introducing and clogging their MINDS with SEX and many different types of COONERY.
    Great point and the subconscious bombardment continues thru so called adulthood.

Cartoons such as „SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS” introduce the CHILD to „HOMOSEXUALITY”
    Yes. When I was a kid you never wanted to be referred to as a "sponge". Then they associate it with "pants". Yes does have sexual connotation. The europeon producer/creator even said his cartoon is about sponges and pants. Seriously. And this cracka get money from this lol. This is sick. People who say we're reaching to far here, obviously don't have a clue as to what is really going on.
    Last edited by Spiritual Evolution; 01-14-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

The M. e. d. i. a (Maniac European Devils In Action) plays a huge part in MANIPULATING and SEDUCING our precious children at the very moment they are born, introducing and clogging their MINDS with SEX and many different types of COONERY.

My brother this was a very interesting post I really enjoy reading it thank you again for the info.

Comment

Working...
      X