Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

Remember what Halle said about dating black men?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember what Halle said about dating black men?

Click image for larger version

Name:	halle1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	8744

After being told by a judge to pay $16,000 per month in child support to her child’s father, Gabriel Aubry. Aubry and Berry have a 6-year old daughter together by the name of Nahla. The support amount was surprising, especially since Berry was also hit with $115,000 in back child support and another $300,000 in legal fees, according to TMZ.

The stunning amount of support that Berry was ordered to pay has surprised those who normally expect the man to be the one writing big checks for a child. It has also led to a big, fat “I told you so” from those who have been offended by Halle’s recent preference for dating white men. According to critics, the grass is greener on the other side, but if you enter into bad relationships, you’re always going to have bad outcomes.
    Here is what Berry said during a 2009 interview with Essence Magazine.
    “I tried Black men. I tried,” she said. “I married two Black men. You know I tried. I don’t hold all Black males responsible because of the two bad eggs I got. I even dated Black men after my last divorce, but this is just where I found .”
    So, it doesn’t sound like Halle abandoned black men altogether and she did do her best. But you have to ask just how good Halle is at maintaining good relationships.

What do you think? Does race have nothing to do with it?
    Here is an interesting take on Halle Berry from a blogger whose name we don’t know. But the video is pretty funny. She explains, in her own admittedly vulgar way, that Halle Berry just might be a little bit off in her relationships.
    You have to admit that you’ve also asked yourself that question over the years. Give us your thoughts.

Working...
X