• Show
Clear All

• Men Reveal Why They Stop Being $exually Attracted To Their Wives

Click image for larger version

Name:	download13-300x192.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	8529
    As you get older you may notice that your husband has started to lose interest in your or has acted like he is no longer attracted to you. According to men this is because as women age and as they tend to put on weight, they become less attractive due to the fact that men are programmed to look for young females that still have a good opportunity for fertility. While many women would take offense to this, there is validity to this theory.

Men are biologically programmed to reproduce, which means that they are programmed to go after a female who looks as though she will be able to reproduce with him. It is the same way for many other animals as well, so why couldn’t it be true for humans?
    A man called into a talk show in response to the question of why men stop being attracted to their wives as time goes on and answered with the programming theory. A woman called in and angrily yelled at him telling him to grow up and get over himself. Honestly though, if she were a man, do you think the response would have been the same? Of course not. She accused him of using this as an excuse for men who cheat on their wives or leave them for younger women.
    The host of the talk show thought that the man had a valid point. He pointed out that men do not want to think or act this way, but it is how nature programmed them. There is no switch in their brain that they can flip to the “off” position once they get married, he explained.

Sounds like a great subject for a chat session between men and women. I think there is truth on both sides of the aisle here, but i feel it still boils down to the individuals' thought process as opposed to a biological blueprint.

Comment

This is a really interesting topic to me, luckily, I've been blessed with the fountain of youth lol I'm 20 and I get mistaken for 14,15, etc. depending on what I'm wearing. So at least when I am older I'll look like a young girl lol. But I don't believe that is the case for all men, but it may be true for some. It has to be hurtful for a woman's husband/boyfriend to say he is no longer attracted to her because she has aged. But if that ever happened to me at least from reading this post I couldn't be shocked lol but hopefully it doesn't
      Last edited by Amajhay; 09-13-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Excellent topic and one that targets itself (as well,) straight to our struggles as a people. It is a topic IMHO, that we must be willing to approach with all due dillengence, because it is as well a lynch-pin variable in the strength and necessity of our families.

A woman called in and angrily yelled at him telling him to grow up and get over himself
        She has a good point. Why? Because the question remains, 'are we men or, are we animals'?

Science teaches us that what makes man--man, is that man exists on a cognitive level and that animals exist on a perceptual level. Because man exists on a cognitive level, simply means that man (as opposed to animals,) is aware of his surroundings and thusly is able to employ choice, where animals lack that ability and act upon instincts alone.

The host of the talk show thought that the man had a valid point. He pointed out that men do not want to think or act this way, but it is how nature programmed them. There is no switch in their brain that they can flip to the “off” position once they get married, he explained.
        This talk show host is dead wrong. Sure we may 'look' (at other women) after we marry we're not dead, but we're neither slaves to our (animalistic) desire's or instinct and are helpless to natures programming, that's bull. We have a choice.

I think there is truth on both sides of the aisle here, but i feel it still boils down to the individuals' thought process as opposed to a biological blueprint.
        My sentiments exactly bruh Spirit. How much do our wives (and thereby our children, surely our families) mean to us? Do they mean enough to employ such dicipline as to make a choice and stand by it? They should and loving our people should be no different.

Excellent topic Tariq, now I even see a way that we can begin to build on our communities from just this one princple!

Comment

Originally posted by roarin1 View Post
          Excellent topic and one that targets itself (as well,) straight to our struggles as a people. It is a topic IMHO, that we must be willing to approach with all due dillengence, because it is as well a lynch-pin variable in the strength and necessity of our families.

She has a good point. Why? Because the question remains, 'are we men or, are we animals'?

Science teaches us that what makes man--man, is that man exists on a cognitive level and that animals exist on a perceptual level. Because man exists on a cognitive level, simply means that man (as opposed to animals,) is aware of his surroundings and thusly is able to employ choice, where animals lack that ability and act upon instincts alone.

This talk show host is dead wrong. Sure we may 'look' (at other women) after we marry we're not dead, but we're neither slaves to our (animalistic) desire's or instinct and are helpless to natures programming, that's bull. We have a choice.

My sentiments exactly bruh Spirit. How much do our wives (and thereby our children, surely our families) mean to us? Do they mean enough to employ such dicipline as to make a choice and stand by it? They should and loving our people should be no different.

Excellent topic Tariq, now I even see a way that we can begin to build on our communities from just this one princple!
          Great comment brother Roarin. I'm always interested on why we are the way we are.

Comment

Working...
          X