Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

A Fathers Pledge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Fathers Pledge

A Fathers Pledge

1. I will work to bethe best father I can be. Fathering is a daily mission, and there are nosubstitutes for good fathers. Since I have not been taught to be a father, inorder to make my "on the job" easier, I will study, listen, observeand learn from my mistakes.

2. I will openlydisplay and caring for my wife and children I will listen to my wife andchildren. I will hug and kiss my children often. I will be supportive of themother of my children and spend quality time with my children.

3. I will teach byexample. I will introduce myself and my family to something new anddevelopmental each week. I will help my children with their homework andencourage them to be involved in extracurricular activities.

4. I will read to orwith my children as often as possible. I will provide opportunities for mychildren to develop creativity in the arts: music, dance, drama, literature andvisual arts. I will challenge them to do their best.

Except therefore, those of Us who have been taught to be Fathers, are now without excuse....period!!

Excellent Pledge!

Comment

Except therefore, those of Us who have been taught to be Fathers, are now without excuse... period!!

Excellent Pledge!

Brother Amenseph this is a beautiful pledge I stand by it 110% percent being a father myself I totally understand the words and the meaning of fatherhood thank you my brother for this beautiful pledge.

Respect and Peace.

Comment

Working...
      X