Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

TRANSFORM Ur EXISTANce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRANSFORM Ur EXISTANce

THO THE reality we live in An Illusion.however the purenes of Of hearts must be recognized..Interacting IN high volumes ov energy the TRuth Shall Spill spiritual medicine For all .UR MIND Revolves Around universal COnceptions..Conceptions of which is to stay intuned with di earth .realize It Is good to know OUR history but the gift is how we take what we know from our history & apply it to di FUture ov ur SOUl HEalin process..LEavin the closed minds in a world 2 roam clueless..WE waste time trying to figure out who did what in di PAst cus that part ov u was lived by ur ancestors .U begin a new awakening code wwhen we as SPiritual beings learn to accept the powers withIN DIs MULtiVerse & uNIVERsE Find Your Selves In A 5th dimensional Existance.........

We need to meet in chat because I'm picking up other energy from your writings. Since the most divine people to have ever existed were our people in ancient Kemet who actually lived Cosmic Consciousness, the question of "how we fell" hasn't been properly addressed yet. As a world historian on every level, I know for a fact that "OUR PEOPLE DID NOT BEGIN TO FALL UNTIL OUR SO CALLED MEN STARTED STICKING THEIR ROD INTO FOREIGN WOMEN...CUT AND DRY !! This I can prove....and the results of that one single action has us where we are today !!....so you got to come again on that.

Comment

MY VIsioNS

KIeTA Cool DOwn .I Wrote WHat I Wanted to write thru my vision NOW if u want to elaborate on it GO AHEAD.....If i wanted to write about how we fell then I would HAve
      *Anytime We As A People Are Not Having Our Way, Someone Else Is Having Theirs...And Generally To Our Detriment !!* ANd IF u R looking 4 an arguement please do so on Ur PAge OR blog CUS the energy IM pickin up from YOU IS Unbalanced. SO YOU COME AGAIN WITH YOUR OUTLOOK ...PEACe

Comment

Originally posted by DAMU PYRAMID View Post
        KIeTA Cool DOwn .I Wrote WHat I Wanted to write thru my vision NOW if u want to elaborate on it GO AHEAD.....If i wanted to write about how we fell then I would HAve
        *Anytime We As A People Are Not Having Our Way, Someone Else Is Having Theirs...And Generally To Our Detriment !!* ANd IF u R looking 4 an arguement please do so on Ur PAge OR blog CUS the energy IM pickin up from YOU IS Unbalanced. SO YOU COME AGAIN WITH YOUR OUTLOOK ...PEACe

Hetep Ndugu,

There was actually no intent on my part for argument at all...and in as much as I understand where you're coming from, I didn't want to come out and just say that you're wrong, because for where you are at internally you're right. What you said was what we can classify as a paradox. Why So? Because the past, present and future are intimately connected and the same blood that coursed through our ancestors is in us on every level.
        The genetic information and spiritual reality of our ancestors still resides within us today...and amazingly we today, like our ancestors of the past, still have the same external oppressor that we in turn have internalized due to conditioning.

So in essence I was actually alluding to the idea that there is no new reality on any level. We haven't changed and neither have they. We don't need any other race of people to aid us in anything in any fashion because we have the power and that power resides in our being able to learn and internalize the truth. That in itself if we are living what we know will throw the world to where it should be. The only power that any group has is what we allow them to have because of our own inactivity to act on what we know.

You know that we have the intellect. You know that we have the money. You know that we have the spirituality. You know that we have the talent and natural creativity beyond any people on this planet because we used it for millions of years before any of the others ever existed. So I guess my question is this..."what race or group of people do we need outside of ourselves"? Everybody on this planet is virtually brand new...so how can any of them help us when they themselves don't know anything outside of what they learned from our people?

There is no argument here from me and I apologize if you perceived it as such. We should be able to speak with each other just as we are now. We should be able to acknowledge that we have open wounds, ancient wounds and personal wounds from the imbalance that the world has been thrown into. Everyday across the world we hurt each other and ourselves due to this imbalance and the imbalanced life forms on the planet who naturally live that way. Our healing will never be pain free but at least we must have the courage to look at our wounds for what they are before we can heal individually and collectively.

Mimi Upenda Wewe Ndugu. (I you Brother)

Comment

I HAVE DI ANCIENT ANCESTORS ROAMING IN ME ..... WHY R U ASKING ME DI SAME QUEstions in different FORms YOUR QUESTION IZ ..."what race or group of people do we need outside of ourselves"? ANSWER -- i see ur not reading my words with precision i already answered that question .......anytime i write is from di energy i recieve from di universe ..i dont rely on books to tell me nothing i jus use books to broaden my universal perspective so if u are goin on from what a book is saying then I don't want to come out and just say that you're wrong, because for where you are at internally you're right....

UR question :so how can any of them help us when they themselves don't know anything outside of what they learned from our people? I already answered that PLEASE read my blogs again UNDERSTAND DI POWWEr OF HUMANISTIC VALUE ON A *UNIVERSAL LEVEL*. not racial LEVEL .IF U CANT SEE DI VALUE THEN IM SORRY BUT Like Said i would be running arounD in circles IF I EXPLAINED it AGAIN

Anytime We As A People Are Not Having Our Way, Someone Else Is Having Theirs...And Generally To Our Detriment !!

Comment

Working...
          X