Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Messinger Chat!

ABIBIFAHODIE! Nubian family and to our newest members. Our mobile chat is back up and running if you would like to Communicate one on one you can.

The green image at the bottom right of the site for the mobile devices is what you looking for just tap the image.

Thanks to everyone support and patience.

Everyone have a peaceful and productive day!
See more
See less

How you feel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you feel?

Found this image on the net and was immediately compelled to share. I wanted to know how the village feels about this. In light of the recent debates I've attended, I've come to realize that most debates are constructive on many levels but the people who attend aren't given any concrete solutions to our primary problem - disunity. Debating is great for learning purposes once the people debating are respectful and mature enough and also understands the rules of engagement in formal debate. However, debating can also be the tool used to intellectualize and conceptualize ourselves into a wider bridged gap of disunity once the purpose of the debate is not clear. If these debates are not beneficial for the collective, in terms of the dynamics we face TODAY, then, ultimately, they usually result in time consuming ego tripping and fosters disunity due to differences that many times are not even relevant.

How you feel?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Aakhu Kromanti; 02-27-2015, 10:15 PM.

Great post

Action is akin to creation.

Debates are productive if as you have suggested the debate is actually about something tangible. Other than that IMO it leads down

that road to.............no where.

Comment

Working...
    X