Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental Slavery | The Real Unbreakable Chains

WORSE THAN PHYSICAL CHAINS

Throughout history many nations have suffered a physical defeat, but that has never marked the end of a nation. But when a nation has become the victim of a psychological defeat, then that marks the end of a nation

Mental slavery is a state of mind where discerning between liberation and enslavement is twisted. Where one becomes trapped by misinformation about self and the world. So someone can claim to be conscious,

Know What's Out There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know What's Out There

2015 has been a very rough year for people of color. We have been attacked by both media and even some of our neighbors. What did we do in response?

We marched.
    We protested.
    We watched the BET Awards
    We watched Real Housewives of Atlanta
    We "Turn't up"

Want to know what others were doing and why we need to pay attention to what they are doing? Look at the video below and tell me why we need to drop the nonsense.

:PyramidWorn:
    Similar Threads

What is the main point you would like people to take away from this video Mike?

Comment

To focus on our own defense and resources. We see a lot of us worrying about the past, celebrating the latest Afrocentric buzzword or concept. But when it comes to what is going on right now and thinking about how to deal with potential threats, we tend to downplay it. Also, listen to what he's talking about. How to we use what he is saying to help us stay safe? Use what they know to our advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        To focus on our own defense and resources. We see a lot of us worrying about the past, celebrating the latest Afrocentric buzzword or concept. But when it comes to what is going on right now and thinking about how to deal with potential threats, we tend to downplay it. Also, listen to what he's talking about. How to we use what he is saying to help us stay safe? Use what they know to our advantage.
        The information was useful as far as me understanding what they're trying to do.
        Most threats are not easily seen imo, I think we can spend some time on that as well.

thanks Mike for your response, I appreciate it greatly

PEACE!!!

Comment

Working...
        X