Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental Slavery | The Real Unbreakable Chains

WORSE THAN PHYSICAL CHAINS

Throughout history many nations have suffered a physical defeat, but that has never marked the end of a nation. But when a nation has become the victim of a psychological defeat, then that marks the end of a nation

Mental slavery is a state of mind where discerning between liberation and enslavement is twisted. Where one becomes trapped by misinformation about self and the world. So someone can claim to be conscious,

Gun Disarm Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Disarm Training

The increase in violence that involves a gun has increased over the last decade. In the wake of the George Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman being found not guilty, we have seen an uptick of violence against African people, especially our young boys/men. We may be entering a time when learning gun disarms will become a necessary survival skill. I pray it never does, but if it happens it's better to know what to do. I will re-post the videos I have uploaded to the Videos section, and bring them here. PLEASE NOTE: These are Youtube videos that are tutorials, but are NOT to be used as a be all, end all for your training. Seek a qualified instructor if one can be found in your area. Also, USE COMMON SENSE AND NEVER USE A REAL GUN WHEN TRAINING!!

As stated, I pray we never have to defend oursleves in a situation involving a firearm, but it's better to be prepared.