Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental Slavery | The Real Unbreakable Chains

WORSE THAN PHYSICAL CHAINS

Throughout history many nations have suffered a physical defeat, but that has never marked the end of a nation. But when a nation has become the victim of a psychological defeat, then that marks the end of a nation

Mental slavery is a state of mind where discerning between liberation and enslavement is twisted. Where one becomes trapped by misinformation about self and the world. So someone can claim to be conscious,

Socializing Organizing and Unity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socializing Organizing and Unity

Hetep Sisters and Brothers and Afrakan Guest,

I like to time to talk about Unity and Liberation for Afrakan people.
    I noticed that alot of us Afrakans here in North America have serious problems connection to one another and supporting one another when it comes to unity and liberation we have problems. It is important that we support one another online as well as offline when it comes to organizing.

I noticed all we do now especially online is just talk about unity.

We talk about great people of the past and what they did, but still we have not learned the importance of coming together to create a strong people. We need to take the time to talk about our strength and our weakness and what we can do to make change for the better.

In order to do this we must organize wherever and whenever we get the chance and create programs that will benefit us and our young warriors who should be our major concern. Why? Because since they are the future we need to stop talking and start doing.
    We need to find out what we can do to be successful online as well as offline.

Afrakan Brothers and Sisters, we must get serious. Now with that said, its time for us to go to work unite for ourselves and our young warriors.
    I am looking for positive solutions for this sickness we have as an Afrakan people, not excesses our wee can continue to be mental slaves to this European Society and with saying that, we will be part of the cause for out young warriors to fall to the hands of this treacherous matrix.

ABIBIFAHODIE-AFRAKAN LIBERATION!!
    Black People must become financially independent from white people before they can be truly free!!

Greetings Bro Tariq,

I Hear You Loud and Clear!

Yes it is about time that WE create the type of collective that is about action and not just talk.
    The leaders of the past that we generalize a lot of the time and refer to, presented responses to what was indifferent and wrong. But what are we doing today? We often speak of worthy ancestors and what they have done, but would they consider us their worthy offspring? Would our youth consider us to be the worthy ancestors, when it is their time.

Maybe some of us should be honest about what we are really about, and doing. Is it just Socializing or is it about Organizing and Unity? Non responders to this post, or post like this just might be your socializers. My Brother you will hear from the organizers, and that is where we build from. It is either we care or don't care or we do; take time out to build or don't; talk the talk or walk the talk...

There is a saying, that there are five types of people; compared to five types of tators (potatoes):

1. Facili-tators - Those who make things happen and get things done. Don't ask questions or wait for someone to make a move. (This is the one that responds with, "This is how it happens.")
    2. Agi-tators - The type of individual that stirs up others in order to upset the status quo; one who furthers or disrupts what is happening. (The one who responds with, "We can make this happen." or "Are we going to make this happen?")
    3. Spec-tators - The one who is always just watching things happen. (The one that responds with, "Let me know when you want to make things happen." or "How are we going to make this happen?")
    4. Hesi-tators - The one who is always reluctant, acts out of fear, always indecisive, doubtful or unwilling. (The one who responds with, "I don't think,or know if this can happen.")
    5. Tators - Yes, just plain old tators. (The one who don't do anything and always responds with, "How or when did that happen?")

We have all of those types of Tators here in our midst. The Question for those who read this is to ask; which one are you?

Comment

Liberation must be in the heart and soul.

It means one day our children won't have to sell their spirit and soul and continue to be enslaved mentally, physically, spiritually and financially. Learn how to take pride back, and restore our true value. Making so the our value is NOT based on who is the highest bidder but who is the highest loving spirit.

Comment

It means one day our children won't have to sell their spirit and soul and continue to be enslaved mentally, physically, spiritually and financially. Learn how to take pride back, and restore our true value. Making so the our value is NOT based on who is the highest bidder but who is the highest loving spirit.
        Brother Spiritual I agree Ase!!
        Black People must become financially independent from white people before they can be truly free!!

Comment

Working...
        X