Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Messinger Chat!

ABIBIFAHODIE! Nubian family and to our newest members. Our mobile chat is back up and running if you would like to Communicate one on one you can.

The green image at the bottom right of the site for the mobile devices is what you looking for just tap the image.

Thanks to everyone support and patience.

Everyone have a peaceful and productive day!
See more
See less

Honoring a King

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honoring a King

El Hajji Malik El Shabazz

Malcolm X

May 19, 1925
    Feb. 21, 1965

Lest we forget

Originally posted by roarin1 View Post
    El Hajji Malik El Shabazz

Malcolm X

May 19, 1925
    Feb. 21, 1965

Lest we forget
    Give praise to a KING. We have not forgotten. His greatness cannot be undermined. Everything Malcolm has ever said is still very RELEVANT!
    Last edited by Spiritual Evolution; 02-22-2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HuaJgfh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	8330 Click the picture to enlarge it.

Give praise to the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Give praise to the KING!!!

Indeed my Brother

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritual Evolution View Post
          Give praise to a KING. We have not forgotten. He greatness cannot be undermined. Everything Malcolm has ever said is still very RELEVANT!
          You're absolutely right my brutha, X's words are indeed relevant though largely yet gone unheeded. Such is why the understanding and activism of bruthas like yourself is so utterly crucial.

We don't honor or Thank ourselves nearly enough just as bruthas in this everyday struggle brutha. So as a brutha just to you brutha Spiritual, allow me to say thanks for all your dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by roarin1 View Post
            You're absolutely right my brutha, X's words are indeed relevant though largely yet gone unheeded. Such is why the understanding and activism of bruthas like yourself is so utterly crucial.

We don't honor or Thank ourselves nearly enough just as bruthas in this everyday struggle brutha. So as a brutha just to you brutha Spiritual, allow me to say thanks for all your dedication.
            Thank you as well Brother Roarin'. I appreciate you calling it dedication. To me I'm just doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

Comment

Respect and praise for a KING on his bornday

Comment

Working...
              X