Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malone, Annie Turnbo (1869-1957)

Entrepreneur and philanthropist Annie Turnbo Malone was born to Robert Turnbo and Isabella Cook in Metropolis, Illinois on August 9, 1869. Her

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

The Black Liberation Struggle:What Really Happened after The 60s And What Did Not

The masses answered this question, unmistakably. People rebelled in hundreds of American cities,25 and the revolutionary stance of leaders like...

Booker T. Washington

educator, author, orator and political leader. He was the dominant figure in the
Washington was born into slavery to a white father and a

Honoring a King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honoring a King

El Hajji Malik El Shabazz

Malcolm X

May 19, 1925
    Feb. 21, 1965

Lest we forget
    No Nation is any Greater that it's Leaders
    -----

'There's no lie, more destructive than a 'little white one.'
    ----
    Africa must build relationships with the rest of the world independently. It should never receive friends or foes from Europe and America"....President Robert Mugabe

Originally posted by roarin1 View Post
    El Hajji Malik El Shabazz

Malcolm X

May 19, 1925
    Feb. 21, 1965

Lest we forget
    Give praise to a KING. We have not forgotten. His greatness cannot be undermined. Everything Malcolm has ever said is still very RELEVANT!
    Last edited by Spiritual Evolution; 02-22-2014, 12:28 PM.
    sigpic

True consciousness supersedes duality/polarity by thought, projection and intent
    You cannot come from something and not be that something.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HuaJgfh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	8330 Click the picture to enlarge it.

Give praise to the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

True consciousness supersedes duality/polarity by thought, projection and intent

Comment

Give praise to the KING!!!

Indeed my Brother
        Black People must become financially independent from white people before they can be truly free!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritual Evolution View Post
          Give praise to a KING. We have not forgotten. He greatness cannot be undermined. Everything Malcolm has ever said is still very RELEVANT!
          You're absolutely right my brutha, X's words are indeed relevant though largely yet gone unheeded. Such is why the understanding and activism of bruthas like yourself is so utterly crucial.

We don't honor or Thank ourselves nearly enough just as bruthas in this everyday struggle brutha. So as a brutha just to you brutha Spiritual, allow me to say thanks for all your dedication.
          No Nation is any Greater that it's Leaders
          -----

'There's no lie, more destructive than a 'little white one.'
          ----
          Africa must build relationships with the rest of the world independently. It should never receive friends or foes from Europe and America"....President Robert Mugabe

Comment

Originally posted by roarin1 View Post
            You're absolutely right my brutha, X's words are indeed relevant though largely yet gone unheeded. Such is why the understanding and activism of bruthas like yourself is so utterly crucial.

We don't honor or Thank ourselves nearly enough just as bruthas in this everyday struggle brutha. So as a brutha just to you brutha Spiritual, allow me to say thanks for all your dedication.
            Thank you as well Brother Roarin'. I appreciate you calling it dedication. To me I'm just doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
            sigpic

Comment

Respect and praise for a KING on his bornday
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X