Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Messinger Chat!

ABIBIFAHODIE! Nubian family and to our newest members. Our mobile chat is back up and running if you would like to Communicate one on one you can.

The green image at the bottom right of the site for the mobile devices is what you looking for just tap the image.

Thanks to everyone support and patience.

Everyone have a peaceful and productive day!
See more
See less

The Evolution of African Leadership Pt. Two

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evolution of African Leadership Pt. Two

Part two of this writing may appear to be a digression from the original subject but it isn't. Due to the enormity of our history as a people in terms of times and civilizations, it's important that I clear the air as it regards the direction that this writing is taking and why. I first of all don't like the idea of dealing with our people in "fragments". In other words, if you were to ask me what the difference is between a Nigerian, a Ghanaian, a person from the Congo or from South Africa, my initial answer would be none...and on the surface that would be correct. It is only when we begin to study the migrations of our people on the continent that we will get a clear understanding of the directions of their movements, the why of their movements and the cultural differences that developed due to their movements and their diet as well as other factors.

We could speak about the Nok civilization or the so called Atlantis civilization which by the way was told to others by the people of Kemet. We could speak about the Dogons and the extensiveness of their oral traditions. We could play the games of which ones are older or which came first. In the end it doesn't matter...for in the end we will be forced to face the facts concerning "what is the best documented of them all". When we are dealing with facts that can not be disputed or which eliminates all guess work, there is only "one civilization that does this"....Kemet, or what others call Egypt.

It is the only place where the present world today is in debt to for every function that the present world has. With Kemet we can answer many questions in terms of "how they dressed, how they treated their women, how and what they ate, how they prayed, what they built, what type of government did they have, what was their architecture like, what laws did they have, what were their spiritual practices, what was their medical knowledge and a host of other issues. This in essence makes Kemet the best documented civilization on the face of the earth today that still has not been equaled in many respects. Even though the people of Kemet admit that they came from Anu or what we today call Ethiopia...and even though Ethiopia admits that the people of Kemet was one of their colonies that they sent out to occupy the land that we now know as Kemet...and even though they equally state that the writings, the spiritual practices and other things belonged to them first, it is still with Kemet that we find the best documentation in existence in all areas.

Because of the world that we exist in today, we want to be in the best position to be able to prove, document and back up anything as it regards our reality...not only with our people but with others as well. We don't want to speculate or use what others may call "a possibility or guess work". Our goal is to stand on firm ground and speak with a knowing that is able to bridge the past and present together as we move forwards into the future. The truth of the matter is that Kemet became over time, a center where the knowledge base of the rest of the continent came to as a resting place to flourish and continue growing. So the last thing I want anyone to think or infer is that "I'm stating that the people of Kemet were some other distinct and separate people than the rest of the people on the continent, because they were not. If anything, they were a melting pot of the rest of the continent and this needs to be understood first and foremost."

Having said all of this to eliminate any other thought processes, I will be able to continue with this writing as I intended from the start...for if anyone was to ask me anything about any African Leaders from the civilizations that may be older than Kemet, I couldn't tell you squat and doubt if anyone else could. There are even writings older than the Medu Neter...but again, no one can read them and so they become of no use to us in our quest. So once again, it is on solid ground that we need to stand and must stand as we come together in the spirit of growth, understanding and a future to be reclaimed.

Ma'at Hetepu Ndugu

Outstanding overview on the basis of "Why" Kemet is out in the fore front. As you said there is in existence older writings, but unfortunately we cant use it. One day, I hope the knowledge becomes available for translation. Enjoying this very much, can't wait for the next installment.

Comment

Working...
    X