Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Messinger Chat!

ABIBIFAHODIE! Nubian family and to our newest members. Our mobile chat is back up and running if you would like to Communicate one on one you can.

The green image at the bottom right of the site for the mobile devices is what you looking for just tap the image.

Thanks to everyone support and patience.

Everyone have a peaceful and productive day!
See more
See less

E.x.o.d.u.s. (pt. 3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.x.o.d.u.s. (pt. 3)

Economically Exiting Out Of Deep Debts Deliver Yourself. (proverb 6:5) Coming to a Community near you online & offline. I will be hosting daily Seminars and Workshops on the Internal Debts that we Owe to ourselves...7.) Bills 6.) We Owe Amends/Apology to one another 5.) We Owe ourselves the Very Best 4.) We Owe Social Responsibility to each other first 3.) We Owe for the Vows & Promises that we make to Ourselves and others 2.) We Owe Respect to ourselves first and then to those who deserve it 1.) We Owe Our Spiritual and Moral Bank Accounts because presently We are Spiritually & Morally BANKRUPT! of Moral Values as a Whole...these are just a few things that I will be discussing I hope to See or Hear you there. Be Well Until Then!

Originally posted by Bro.Elder Ba'khyr View Post
    Economically Exiting Out Of Deep Debts Deliver Yourself. (proverb 6:5) Coming to a Community near you online & offline. I will be hosting daily Seminars and Workshops on the Internal Debts that we Owe to ourselves...7.) Bills 6.) We Owe Amends/Apology to one another 5.) We Owe ourselves the Very Best 4.) We Owe Social Responsibility to each other first 3.) We Owe for the Vows & Promises that we make to Ourselves and others 2.) We Owe Respect to ourselves first and then to those who deserve it 1.) We Owe Our Spiritual and Moral Bank Accounts because presently We are Spiritually & Morally BANKRUPT! of Moral Values as a Whole...these are just a few things that I will be discussing I hope to See or Hear you there. Be Well Until Then!
    Brother Elder I don't live where you live too bad you couldn't have these classes here in our chat room this seems to be a start to a solution economically for African brothers and sisters here in America.

Comment

Very interesting post Elder it would be nice to attend your seminar online.

Comment

Working...
      X