Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

E.x.o.d.u.s. (pt. 3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.x.o.d.u.s. (pt. 3)

Economically Exiting Out Of Deep Debts Deliver Yourself. (proverb 6:5) Coming to a Community near you online & offline. I will be hosting daily Seminars and Workshops on the Internal Debts that we Owe to ourselves...7.) Bills 6.) We Owe Amends/Apology to one another 5.) We Owe ourselves the Very Best 4.) We Owe Social Responsibility to each other first 3.) We Owe for the Vows & Promises that we make to Ourselves and others 2.) We Owe Respect to ourselves first and then to those who deserve it 1.) We Owe Our Spiritual and Moral Bank Accounts because presently We are Spiritually & Morally BANKRUPT! of Moral Values as a Whole...these are just a few things that I will be discussing I hope to See or Hear you there. Be Well Until Then!

Originally posted by Bro.Elder Ba'khyr View Post
    Economically Exiting Out Of Deep Debts Deliver Yourself. (proverb 6:5) Coming to a Community near you online & offline. I will be hosting daily Seminars and Workshops on the Internal Debts that we Owe to ourselves...7.) Bills 6.) We Owe Amends/Apology to one another 5.) We Owe ourselves the Very Best 4.) We Owe Social Responsibility to each other first 3.) We Owe for the Vows & Promises that we make to Ourselves and others 2.) We Owe Respect to ourselves first and then to those who deserve it 1.) We Owe Our Spiritual and Moral Bank Accounts because presently We are Spiritually & Morally BANKRUPT! of Moral Values as a Whole...these are just a few things that I will be discussing I hope to See or Hear you there. Be Well Until Then!
    Brother Elder I don't live where you live too bad you couldn't have these classes here in our chat room this seems to be a start to a solution economically for African brothers and sisters here in America.

Comment

Very interesting post Elder it would be nice to attend your seminar online.

Comment

Working...
      X