Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

Religion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religion

I personally say you dont need religion to have morals if you cant determine RIGHT from WRONG then you lack EMPATHY not religion.

Originally posted by macharia Njogu View Post
    I personally say you dont need religion to have morals if you cant determine RIGHT from WRONG then you lack EMPATHY not religion.
    Religion - (tying back) is a man made construct and its earthly manifestation has left desolation and destruction in its wake. There are many who claim to be 'religious' but their actions and deeds would make their own 'God' ashamed.

Hu-man Beings have known right from wrong, before any religions 'icon' was given to them - and my Afrikan Ancestors have known for millenia ... not just these last 2,000-odd years ...

May we all regain our Afrikan Divine Mind !!

Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by macharia Njogu View Post
      I agree ... ... ... ... ...

Comment

Working...
      X