Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions to build a black community

Solutions to build a Black Community!

African Spirituality

“African spirituality” emerging as a new pseudo denomination ultimately an extension of Eurocentric exoticifcation of Africa. We see the loose generalization...

Africa’s History did not start with Slavery

It takes more than a horrifying transatlantic voyage chained in the filthy hold of a slave ship to erase someone’s culture–Maya Angelou

Revolution of Consciousness

Spiritual Connection: Know Thyself!

Our religion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our religion

The prophets of my religion are Martin Luther king,Malcolm x,Herriot Tubman,Rosa Parks,Nate turner,Huey p newton,Hetshepsut(the worlds first woman to rule as king an queen),Queen tiye,Dr.Yosef ben jochanan,Dr.John Henry Clarke,AHmose,Marcus Garvey an many many more.My god will deliver his chosen people from the only thing well need deliverance from, an that European American white supremacy colonialism an religious indoctrination.My god has said that the Time has come for black people to rid themselves of the gods given to them by the enemy's of their ancestors, be they European Christian Slave masters,Arabic Islamic Slave masters, and Jewish semetic Slave masters.The book of my god is the pert em Heru, which existed in 4000 BCE, that dates before 3760 BCE the date that would be the beginning of the world according to biblical chronology.The devil(white man) has taken black people's holy writing an plagiarized them an the with many versions and revisions an the wrath of god is upon then for the theft,Murder,an physical and mental enslavement of of his chosen black people globally!!!!!!!!

My god has said that the Time has come for black people to rid themselves of the gods given to them by the enemy's of their ancestors, be they European Christian Slave masters, Arabic Islamic Slave masters, and Jewish semetic Slave masters.
    IMO Black People must realize that we were given these "gods" to distract us from the fact the Black people are GODS! I hate using the term 'god', I rather use supreme being or something else.

Peace.
    Last edited by Spiritual Evolution; 11-13-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

http://www.odwirafo.com/Afuraka-Afur...omawaa_Nan.pdf

Comment

Working...
      X