Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Messinger Chat!

ABIBIFAHODIE! Nubian family and to our newest members. Our mobile chat is back up and running if you would like to Communicate one on one you can.

The green image at the bottom right of the site for the mobile devices is what you looking for just tap the image.

Thanks to everyone support and patience.

Everyone have a peaceful and productive day!
See more
See less

learn to separate spirituality and religion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• learn to separate spirituality and religion

Learn to separate your spirituality from religion. It helps you separate the
    hypocrisy of the pulpit, and the church, from your need to stay connected to God. So when you quit the church, or “church-hop” (as most do) in search of spiritual guidance, you don’t quit God. Stay connected to your source of spiritual light and wisdom. God is in you, not in false prophets or bricks and mortar. For those who need church, make the church—don’t let the church make you.

By Anthony Samad

learn to separate spirituality and religion

I agree with you brotha, those in the African Family who submit to a religion and believe the mythos over their own history seem to suffer from a form of space and continuum, where they don't know what who they are, what they are, how old they are, and a basic confusion of time. Time being solar so its really a denial of AmenRa or a denial of the sun and its relation with time. To be disconnected with Time is in essence is being disconnected with AmenRa. All religions suffer from this denial and i feel this was the sole purpose and the one way to get Africans to GIVE UP there power which is Mastery of AmenRa (time). The sad part is You can never have FUTURE if you dont know your PAST, this can only be done if they teach you TIME without including the Sun, but what do you expect from a people cursed by AmenRa (time) Maat HTP

Comment

Greetings I spiritual and I deal with self sacrifice I'm not religious

Comment

it's sad that religion is used to suppress your spirit not enhance it

What would happen if it did enhance it.

Self knowledge!!!

Comment

Working...
        X