Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Messinger Chat!

ABIBIFAHODIE! Nubian family and to our newest members. Our mobile chat is back up and running if you would like to Communicate one on one you can.

The green image at the bottom right of the site for the mobile devices is what you looking for just tap the image.

Thanks to everyone support and patience.

Everyone have a peaceful and productive day!
See more
See less

Seeking spiritual advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking spiritual advice

Hotep brothers & sisters, this is a brother that has an abundance of spiritual knowledge but is seeking spiritual wisdom, knowledge is information,wisdom is application.Lately I have been meditating everyday with sustained effort trying to slow down or stop the negative unconscious impressions that have been rising to the surface of my conscious mind disturbing my internal peace.These fetters of the neter set keep me from being in mental control & peace to navigate my actions in the way of Maat.I am aware that meditation is used rid one of unwonted thoughts and imaginations, but does anyone know of additional rituals that could be added to meditative practice to aid my meditation ritual in overcoming the neter set?

Originally posted by Asar Herumaatra Setepenra View Post
    Hotep brothers & sisters, this is a brother that has an abundance of spiritual knowledge but is seeking spiritual wisdom, knowledge is information,wisdom is application.Lately I have been meditating everyday with sustained effort trying to slow down or stop the negative unconscious impressions that have been rising to the surface of my conscious mind disturbing my internal peace.These fetters of the neter set keep me from being in mental control & peace to navigate my actions in the way of Maat.I am aware that meditation is used rid one of unwonted thoughts and imaginations, but does anyone know of additional rituals that could be added to meditative practice to aid my meditation ritual in overcoming the neter set?
    I don't have a "ritual", but I would suggest working on your intent. If you intent is peace, your subconscious should also project peace. Unwanted thought means you need to have purposeful thoughts. Idle thoughts (thinking) can also be purposeful when intent is applied. Also I would not just brush off the negative unconscious impressions, because maybe there is something trying to tell you something. Something that you may be unaware in your conscious state or something that you can't fully comprehend because of our limited knowledge.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Asar Herumaatra Setepenra View Post
      I don't normally offer advice of any 'spiritual' nature, because I am a firm believer that one (will) and must find his own way, but Brutha, youv'e said it all in your other thread. 'Knowledge is Black Power' If you know that you're quest is ultimately strength and peace, then all else that may come against that 'purpose' is but a hinderance. But even before you dismiss 'unsolicited hinderances', also know that it is through adversities that we sometimes grow best. Think of the plant that pushes it's way through the dirt to survive. Even it has it's struggles.

My 2 cents.

Comment

Hujambo Ndugu. I am new to this site and just read your post. What helps me is meditating in a warm tub of water. Our spirits vibrate at certain frequencies and water is a perfect conductor for raising your spiritual energy. Also unscented candles help. The flame helps attract helpful spirits to you. Try this. Meditation is more than cleaning thoughts. It's also away to unlock information that is locked within your spirit and also to receive information from our ancestors.

Comment

I went back and read my reply. What I was trying to say is you have power over thoughts, you thoughts should not power you you should power your thoughts. Becoming a master of the mind is difficult but very
          possible.

peace.

Comment

Working...
          X