Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Phone Issue.

Great Rising AFraka.com family and to our Newest Members.

The issues with uploading pictures on the mobile phone will be fixed.

We truly appreciate your support and patience.

if you have a laptop or desktop you can upload your pictures from there.

And also the friends list it's being repaired on the mobile as well.

We truly appreciate your patience

ABIBIFAHODIE!!
See more
See less

Moussa Mahamat Elected New Chair of African Union

According to international reports Chadís Moussa Faki Mahamat has been elected as the new chairperson of the African Union (AU)....

Afrakan Brothers and Unified thought and Direction

Let us not be our worst enemy!

We're all we've got. This shirt is the embodiment of that sentiment.

The 10 greatest African leaders

Africa has seen many leaders. Some of them have successfully energized their followers and have made a positive impact in their lives.

Here,...

ABIBITUMI DESIGNS: Web and Graphic Design

If you need Web and Graphic Design go to this website.

Black owned and operated.

http://abibitumikasa.com/services-c-44/...

ABIBITUMI DESIGNS: Hosting and Domain Names

If you need design and hosting go to this website.

​​​​​​​http://abibitumikasa.com/services-c-44/...

Critical Thinking

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Thinking

We have been systematically woven into the seams of humanity to the point we have no individual or collective thought of our own. We have been severely damaged to the point we are like puppets on a string, lingering around waiting for permission to step forward, but sometimes a person has to break away from the strings in life and weave a new path, so others can see beyond the circumstances that bind them, and know that there is a solution to the struggle, but we must have faith, will, and drive enough to lead the way, how do we break the ties that bind us and be the next paradigm for future generations to follow and inspire to be, thoughts anyone?

Attached Files

Originally posted by Tariq View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]922[/ATTACH]
    We have been systematically woven into the seams of humanity to the point we have no individual or collective thought of our own. We have been severely damaged to the point we are like puppets on a string, lingering around waiting for permission to step forward, but sometimes a person has to break away from the strings in life and weave a new path, so others can see beyond the circumstances that bind them, and know that there is a solution to the struggle, but we must have faith, will, and drive enough to lead the way, how do we break the ties that bind us and be the next paradigm for future generations to follow and inspire to be, thoughts anyone?

This is the best question (IMHO) ever posed yet on this site. And, the most important. Allow me to offer at least the first part of my opinion now and doubtlessly, I'll revisit this question most likely again and again. I think that it is that critical.

We have first of all gotta believe that it ain't over, till it's over. As a general rule, necessity dictates one's general direction in this life, I say 'this life', because (doubtless,) if any one of us could determine the parameters of a good life, it probably wouldn't be this one. As a people, we've never set the outline, standards or parameters for this life, someone else did.

But that doesn't mean that someone else's outlook (or,) viewpoint on what makes a life good is necessarily written in stone is it? For some it is, but for those who may realize that it was only a man who determined how the world should look, also realizes that whatever men can build, can be easily re-constructed. But that takes courage and let's face it, everybody doesn't have it--- but that doesn't mean that all of us should give up....first of all, on ourselves.

For some of us, it is necessary to experience freedom in this life. The question is, what are we willing to do to achieve it? We must first believe that there are NO strings attached to our spirit and proceed from there. Listen, I don't wanna be misunderstood, because we have been programmed to believe that there are strings attached....but that is part of the awakening process....to realize that in truth, they're not.

We can go as far as anyone else, we can achieve as much as anyone else, we can even believe in ourselves, as much as anyone else and I submit, that if we're to lay the groundwork for anybody else, then we must first believe in ourselves--- bigger than anyone else.

Bottom line, to blaze any new trail, takes sacrifice and sacrifice happens to be the one word too many of us don't wanna hear or consider. But let me say again, nothing will ever change without it. One of my favorite thoughts is this: 'from a single seed, does the mighty oak grow', but imagine even a seed, stricken with fear...I doubt it would ever break the ground.

I'd like to revisit this thought as I mentioned at a later date, because I truly believe there's nothing more important, but I'd also like to wait and hear a few more responses that could expand the conversation myself. Thanks for this bruh Tariq.....you've really 'brung it' this time.

Comment

Originally posted by roarin1 View Post
      This is the best question (IMHO) ever posed yet on this site. And, the most important. Allow me to offer at least the first part of my opinion now and doubtlessly, I'll revisit this question most likely again and again. I think that it is that critical.

We have first of all gotta believe that it ain't over, till it's over. As a general rule, necessity dictates one's general direction in this life, I say 'this life', because (doubtless,) if any one of us could determine the parameters of a good life, it probably wouldn't be this one. As a people, we've never set the outline, standards or parameters for this life, someone else did.

But that doesn't mean that someone else's outlook (or,) viewpoint on what makes a life good is necessarily written in stone is it? For some it is, but for those who may realize that it was only a man who determined how the world should look, also realizes that whatever men can build, can be easily re-constructed. But that takes courage and let's face it, everybody doesn't have it--- but that doesn't mean that all of us should give up....first of all, on ourselves.

For some of us, it is necessary to experience freedom in this life. The question is, what are we willing to do to achieve it? We must first believe that there are NO strings attached to our spirit and proceed from there. Listen, I don't wanna be misunderstood, because we have been programmed to believe that there are strings attached....but that is part of the awakening process....to realize that in truth, they're not.

We can go as far as anyone else, we can achieve as much as anyone else, we can even believe in ourselves, as much as anyone else and I submit, that if we're to lay the groundwork for anybody else, then we must first believe in ourselves--- bigger than anyone else.

Bottom line, to blaze any new trail, takes sacrifice and sacrifice happens to be the one word too many of us don't wanna hear or consider. But let me say again, nothing will ever change without it. One of my favorite thoughts is this: 'from a single seed, does the mighty oak grow', but imagine even a seed, stricken with fear...I doubt it would ever break the ground.

I'd like to revisit this thought as I mentioned at a later date, because I truly believe there's nothing more important, but I'd also like to wait and hear a few more responses that could expand the conversation myself. Thanks for this bruh Tariq.....you've really 'brung it' this time.
      Great response.

Don't see how I missed this.

Comment

Working...
      X