Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Phone Issue.

Great Rising AFraka.com family and to our Newest Members.

The issues with uploading pictures on the mobile phone will be fixed.

We truly appreciate your support and patience.

if you have a laptop or desktop you can upload your pictures from there.

And also the friends list it's being repaired on the mobile as well.

We truly appreciate your patience

ABIBIFAHODIE!!
See more
See less

Moussa Mahamat Elected New Chair of African Union

According to international reports Chadís Moussa Faki Mahamat has been elected as the new chairperson of the African Union (AU)....

Afrakan Brothers and Unified thought and Direction

Let us not be our worst enemy!

We're all we've got. This shirt is the embodiment of that sentiment.

The 10 greatest African leaders

Africa has seen many leaders. Some of them have successfully energized their followers and have made a positive impact in their lives.

Here,...

ABIBITUMI DESIGNS: Web and Graphic Design

If you need Web and Graphic Design go to this website.

Black owned and operated.

http://abibitumikasa.com/services-c-44/...

ABIBITUMI DESIGNS: Hosting and Domain Names

If you need design and hosting go to this website.

​​​​​​​http://abibitumikasa.com/services-c-44/...

Black Consciousness:

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Consciousness:

1. The behavior of a Black individual or Black collective group whose acts or actions are conscious.
    2. A certain set of social values based on a collective and historical identity that will produce positive results for a Black individual or the Black collective group.

Let us briefly touch on the use of the terms Black Consciousness and African Consciousness. Both terms should be accepted and used equally. Both should be used as interchangeable terms by the Black Conscious Community. However, Black is the more appropriate or technical term to describe our people due to the fact that melanin is a known chemical that gives us our skin color. The word African was created by the European.

Based on Dr. Wright's analysis, it's clear that the word Black is more of an appropriate term to call our people. However, for the purposes of reducing extended debates among the Conscious Black Community, we should use and accept both terms. Therefore, Black Consciousness and African Consciousness are one and the same.

The late great Dr. Bobby E. Wright, who was one of the greatest analytical thinkers and social scientist of our time, defined what that set of social values should be when he revealed the Black Social Theory. The Black Social Theory is a set of Conscious social values that will preserve our race in the midst of our enemy, white supremacy. The Black Social Theory will produce positive results for a Black individual and the Black collective group. The Black Social Theory is the measuring stick for every Black man and woman in terms of whether he or she is Conscious. You can't be considered a Conscious Black Man or Woman if you don't agree with the application of the Black Social Theory. The following 10 points with the exception of number two, touch on the core aspects of the Black Social Theory defined by Dr. Bobby Wright. ARC is working hard to attain more information from the late great Dr. Bobby E. Wright's scientific research collection on the Black Social Theory. As more information is attained by ARC, additional points will be added to our online version of the Black Social Theory. The addition of the second point, Maat, was added by ARC staff writers.

Black Social Theory

1. Must place the interest of our race above all other interests.

2. Must agree with and follow Maat, the ancient set of moral values or the moral code of conduct. Maat, the 42 Declarations of Innocence was defined by our ancient African ancestors thousands and thousands of years ago and was the basis for the foundation of scientific thought that lead to the building of the pyramids and other great achievements.

The 42 Declarations of Innocence

1. I have not done wrong to people.
    2. I have not committed robbery with violence.
    3. I have not stolen.
    4. I have done no murder; I have done no harm.
    5. I have not done evil.
    6. I have not begun the day by demanding more work than is due me.
    7. I have not stolen God's property.
    8. I have not spoken lies.
    9. I have not stolen food.
    10. I have not caused anyone pain.
    11. I have not committed fornication.
    12. I have not caused anyone hunger.
    13. I have not caused anyone to weep.
    14. I have not killed anyone.
    15. I have not commanded anyone to kill.
    16. I have not caused anyone to suffer.
    17. I have not discussed secrets.
    18. I have not set my lips in motion (against any man).
    19. I have not been angry and wrathful except for a just cause.
    20. I have not had intercourse with a married woman.
    21. I have not had intercourse with a married woman (twice).
    22. I have not committed acts of impurity or sodomy.
    23. I have not terrorized anyone.
    24. I have not transgressed.
    25. I have not been hot-tempered.
    26. I have not been deaf to the words of truth.
    27. I have not eaten my heart (done anything to my regret).
    28. I have not been violent.
    29. I have not caused strife.
    30. I have not been impatient.
    31. I have not eavesdropped.
    32. I have not been talkative.
    33. I have not done evil.
    34. I have not cursed or opposed the King.
    35. I have never fouled the water.
    36. I have not raised my voice.
    37. I have not cursed or opposed God.
    38. I have not exalted myself.
    39. I have not stolen [destroyed] divine offerings.
    40. I have not stolen the offerings of the departed ones.
    41. I have not taken bread from a child or blasphemed the God of my city.
    42. I have not killed sacred cattle.

3. Sanction (socially ostracize) and punish those Blacks who operate against our interest.

4. Sanction (socially ostracize) completely and refuse to support those Blacks who marry and cohabit with whites or members of other races.

5. Make a conscious effort to fully accept (instead of rejecting) and embrace our people who have a higher concentration of melanin or dark-skinned Blacks when adopting Black children or looking for a mate.

6. No Black person can be considered a leader or hold a leadership position who marries outside the race.

7. Stop using the word Black in negative terms (nigger, Tom, etc.) when addressing each other.

8. Consciously expose our children to strong positive Black images(Black professionals need to spend time volunteering their services to independent Black schools)

9. Have Black artists to show strong Black images.

10. Work toward the liberation of African people world wide and fight against white supremacy.
Working...
X