Announcement

Collapse

Mobile Phone Issue.

Great Rising AFraka.com family and to our Newest Members.

The issues with uploading pictures on the mobile phone will be fixed.

We truly appreciate your support and patience.

if you have a laptop or desktop you can upload your pictures from there.

And also the friends list it's being repaired on the mobile as well.

We truly appreciate your patience

ABIBIFAHODIE!!
See more
See less

Moussa Mahamat Elected New Chair of African Union

According to international reports Chadís Moussa Faki Mahamat has been elected as the new chairperson of the African Union (AU)....

Afrakan Brothers and Unified thought and Direction

Let us not be our worst enemy!

We're all we've got. This shirt is the embodiment of that sentiment.

The 10 greatest African leaders

Africa has seen many leaders. Some of them have successfully energized their followers and have made a positive impact in their lives.

Here,...

ABIBITUMI DESIGNS: Web and Graphic Design

If you need Web and Graphic Design go to this website.

Black owned and operated.

http://abibitumikasa.com/services-c-44/...

ABIBITUMI DESIGNS: Hosting and Domain Names

If you need design and hosting go to this website.

​​​​​​​http://abibitumikasa.com/services-c-44/...

Mental Slavery in 2013

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Slavery in 2013

As Black people in this country,I'm sure we are familiar with the word slavery. History has taught us about it; books have been written about it;movies have been made and documentaries written. Today we don't use the word slavery anymore, it's now racism,but racism is an expression of slavery. When will we wake up! I was in a standing-room only nail salon with a friend and one of the oriental workers said to a black customer (in a nasty tone) who was waiting to get her nails done, what do you want done! the black women responded politely, a manicure and pedicure, which doth costs about $50-60. As I stood there waiting for my friend, I thought, why do black people spend their hard-earned money with people who don't respect them.why do some of us sill ack like slaves? Sure you don't see chains on our ankles anymore, but we are non the less slaves. Look at how we think: look at how we talk: and behave. we are not progressing. We are actually regressing when we accept this kind of treatment.

By Najah

The way we "educated" ourselves in this country enhances mental slavery IMO. Women could change this thing tomorrow just on spending habits. Our women need to realize they are naturally beautiful without the fake processed enhancements. Brothers could do a better job supporting the women and kids.

Things are the way they are because we have to survive. The system takes advantage of that. Even with all that we could still have an impact on our collective reality. We are taught we are powerless, once we realize we are not things will change. You're right mentary slavery is a real thing. We focus on the wrong things of value, things that are spiritually worthless. Once we again realize we are worthy and we can begin to return to the Afrakan traditions of the "rite of passage", we will appreciate us as the supreme beings of the universe we truly are.

Comment

The way we „educated” ourselves in this country enhances mental slavery IMO. Women could change this thing tomorrow just on spending habits. Our women need to realize they are naturally beautiful without the fake processed enhancements. Brothers could do a better job supporting the women and kids.

Thanks you Brother for the Reply.

Comment

Working...
      X