Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental Slavery | The Real Unbreakable Chains

WORSE THAN PHYSICAL CHAINS

Throughout history many nations have suffered a physical defeat, but that has never marked the end of a nation. But when a nation has become the victim of a psychological defeat, then that marks the end of a nation

Mental slavery is a state of mind where discerning between liberation and enslavement is twisted. Where one becomes trapped by misinformation about self and the world. So someone can claim to be conscious,

For Those Who Practice Martial Arts-FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those Who Practice Martial Arts-FYI

This was posted online on another site:

"With everything going on in this country concerning unarmed people getting shot by police or police shooting dogs whether the dog is aggressive or not, DO YOU think this will have an impact on how police would deal with a martial artist. Will they consider us a threat even if we are standing there answering questions and co-operating. I have had run ins with cops and I hate when they act like your combative because you exercise your rights, not intimidated and then you throw martial arts into the mix. For me in my small community I'm sure its known what i do because its just who I am. I get the part that if you are doing what you are supposed to be doing you wont have a problem. I also know that when people find out you practice MA many are intimidated by that and say things or behave differently because they think you think you can defeat anyone. Some get a lil mans attitude. Not sure if I communicated that thought well."

This has been a concern of mine as well. If you practice martial arts outside and you are approached by police, do not be surprised if they act more aggressive toward you. You are a threat in their eyes. I have not practiced outside in a couple of weeks, not only because it was cold, but because there is the real possibility that an officer will see me practicing and will want to engage me. So if you do not have a place to practice or your place is too small (like in my case), then be very aware of your environment. Let your neighbors know that you practice outside sometimes (especially at night), so that they are less likely to call the police if they see you.

Your Brother,

M:blackicon_soldier_g