Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental Slavery | The Real Unbreakable Chains

WORSE THAN PHYSICAL CHAINS

Throughout history many nations have suffered a physical defeat, but that has never marked the end of a nation. But when a nation has become the victim of a psychological defeat, then that marks the end of a nation

Mental slavery is a state of mind where discerning between liberation and enslavement is twisted. Where one becomes trapped by misinformation about self and the world. So someone can claim to be conscious,

The media has a hold on our people: Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The media has a hold on our people: Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny how we scream hoop and holler about BLACK LIBERATION, when the MEDIA can still play tricks on our BRILLIANT MINDS. We are ALL aware that the media is fake and full of you know what, though we ALLOW ourselves to still get mentally manipulated by such IGNORANTS. This leads me to the recent incident in NIGERIA or "NIGGER" (it's a reason they chose NIGERIA) about the kidnapped Girls who suppose to be sold as brides. The government has and always been KIDNAPPING children for centuries, and the OVERALL NUMBER is waaaaay bigger than we can fathom. This incident was nothing more than a DISTRACTION for WESTERN Negros as usual. The TEMPERATURE is RISING higher higher, which is causing the KUNDALINI ENERGY to rise RAPID. So, you know what that means?????????? MEDIA DISTRACTION thats what it means, and we as EMOTIONAL based People fall in the trap each and every time. Bickering about this will not LIBERATE anyone, but will DE-LIBERATE many. And that's the enemies plan, to constantly keep you distracted so that your CONSCIOUS AWARENESS will not ELEVATE. Come on now, WE as a people are WAAAAY too SMART and INTELLIGENT for this, though WE CONTINUE to let it happen. WHAT WILL WE GAIN OFF OF THIS INCIDENT, NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!! To be HONEST, this could of took place TEN years ago and just now being released in AMERIKKKA to the BRAINWASHED public. LIBERATION starts with LEARNING, not DISTRACTIONS. PEACE FAMILY.

Originally posted by Kamose Ba Heka View Post
    It's funny how we scream hoop and holler about BLACK LIBERATION, when the MEDIA can still play tricks on our BRILLIANT MINDS. We are ALL aware that the media is fake and full of you know what, though we ALLOW ourselves to still get mentally manipulated by such IGNORANTS. This leads me to the recent incident in NIGERIA or "NIGGER" (it's a reason they chose NIGERIA) about the kidnapped Girls who suppose to be sold as brides. The government has and always been KIDNAPPING children for centuries, and the OVERALL NUMBER is waaaaay bigger than we can fathom. This incident was nothing more than a DISTRACTION for WESTERN Negros as usual. The TEMPERATURE is RISING higher higher, which is causing the KUNDALINI ENERGY to rise RAPID. So, you know what that means?????????? MEDIA DISTRACTION thats what it means, and we as EMOTIONAL based People fall in the trap each and every time. Bickering about this will not LIBERATE anyone, but will DE-LIBERATE many. And that's the enemies plan, to constantly keep you distracted so that your CONSCIOUS AWARENESS will not ELEVATE. Come on now, WE as a people are WAAAAY too SMART and INTELLIGENT for this, though WE CONTINUE to let it happen. WHAT WILL WE GAIN OFF OF THIS INCIDENT, NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!! To be HONEST, this could of took place TEN years ago and just now being released in AMERIKKKA to the BRAINWASHED public. LIBERATION starts with LEARNING, not DISTRACTIONS. PEACE FAMILY.
    Damn, I really and truly hope you are right about our smartness and intelligence cause I am starting to think that the brainwashed public is another word for niggas too. This shit is serious. Do you have documentation of the Nigeria government kidnapping children. I mean since the end of British rule, that is.

Comment

Nigeria is ran by CRACKKKAZ, BLACK PEOPLE ARE CHOSEN AND PUT IN POSITION TO FOOL THE MASSES. We need to wake the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamose Ba Heka View Post
        Hotep Bro Kamose

Ase! great post and very valid statements. I am not sure of how many are aware of the Hegelian Dialect aka Problem, reaction, solution. This is an age old propaganda that they the powers that be have been using on the unsuspecting masses for a while. You are correct there is something else going on and this is a distraction. It is very important that we stay awake and on top of the propaganda and let logic continue to reign and not emotion where we become blind sided to the fact of what they are trying to do. Interesting enough it is trending all over the media and social media as well and when the stars start coming out and supporting this stuff then you know it is more to it than what they are saying. Well I have said enough. Peace my brotha oh and congrats on your new found union. :icon_sun:

Comment

I don't know why it says I *disliked* this comment. I surely did not press that unless it was unintentional.

Comment

Working...
          X